Bus aides usually work on school buses where their responsibility is to assist the bus driver in keeping the order inside the bus. They are responsible for helping students with seating, using assisted devices, and manage behavior concerns.
If you are looking for a job in this field, then you will be required to write a resume, as well as a cover letter.
A bus aide resume is an overview of the applicant’s qualifications, skills, and experiences in bullet points under different headings.
The following resume sample is for you to take reference from!
Sample Resume for Bus Aide
Cheatham Street, Bruceton, TN 66666
Student Assistance | Attention to Detail | Crisis Management
Vigilant and active Bus Aide with 7+ years’ hands-on experience in assisting the bus driver and maintaining the safe and orderly conduct of students on the bus. Proficient in providing instructions to students regarding safety. Ability to handle emergencies. Current driver’s license with the ability to drive a bus when needed.
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Ability to operate a two-way radio
• Exceptional ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Sound emotional judgment
ABC School – Bruceton, TN
• Evacuate a bus full of junior school students in the event of an emergency
• Assist students board and depart school buses carefully
• Assure that each child took with him or her his or her own belongings
• Ensure that the bus driver is never distracted from driving
• Supervise students in terms of behavioral problems
Curtin High School – Bruceton, TN
• Implemented a plan for evacuation by managing successful drills on a regular basis
• Assisted young or disabled students in boarding and departing the bus
• Performed evacuation drills on a regular basis
• Performed first aid and CPR when needed
High School Diploma
Bruceton High School, Bruceton, TN