If you are an animal lover and are looking for a job in this capacity, working as a kennel assistant may interest you.
Kennel assistants look after pets in the absence of their owners and are required to provide them with more than the original owner.
If you want a kennel assistant job you need a strong resume which focuses on your relevant skills and capabilities.
The following kennel assistant resume sample will help you craft your job application.
Kennel Assistant Resume Example
778 Lewis Drive – Nashville, TN 73837
(999) 999-9999, Email
Natural ability to look after animals and provide excellence in animal care.
• 8+ years of dedicated experience working as a Kennel Assistant
• Highly skilled in managing physical and emotional demands of animals
• Hands on experience of charting out and implementing exercise and training programs dependant on the animal type
• Well versed with medical procedures on animals
• Wrote a manual for new hires on the different nutrition and exercise needs of popular pets
• Trained several new hires in working efficiently in a kennel environment
Sunkist Kennel Services – Nashville, TN 2012-present
• Help animals with exercise programs on a daily basis
• Provide animals with food and water
• Clean and serviced cages and open spaces
• Groom and bathed animals on a regular basis
ATY LLC – Nashville, TN 2010-2013
• Provided medical assistance as and when necessary
• Assisted with the maintenance of the premises
• Managed paperwork for customer
• Managed inventory of kennel supplies
High School Diploma
ST. PETER’S COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Nashville, TN – 2009
• Excellent physical dexterity
• Ability to work on a rotating shift
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Exceptional ability to prioritize work
• Detail oriented