The insurance advisor’s career objective should be written in a way that piques a hiring manager’s interest who wants to hire the best in this regard.
If the insurance advisor career objective is solid, you do not have to worry about the rest of the resume.
Making sure that your objective focuses on your knowledge of providing excellent client services is important.
Equally important is to write about your skills as an insurance advisor, pertaining to meeting goals, and ensuring regular business opportunities.
Since your career objective will start your resume, it is vital to make it eye-catching.
Focus on what you have to offer in terms of effective verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to determine the right policies for individual clients.
Some examples of insurance advisor resume objectives are provided below:
8 Sample Objectives for Insurance Advisor Resume
1. Looking for a position as an Insurance Advisor at United Health Services. Excited to utilize my 15 years of experience in determining clients’ specific coverage needs, and presenting them with correlating plans. Bringing the ability to handle paperwork and documentation associated with the work in a confidential manner.
2. Seasoned Insurance Advisor seeking a position at Compass Insurance Company. Offering the ability to assess clients’ specific needs to ensure that they are provided with excellent coverage information.
3. To work as an Insurance Advisor for Ansay and Associates. Bringing experience in evaluating a business as well as individual customers’ specific financial statuses, and proposing protection plans that meet their criteria. Ability to maintain bookkeeping systems, databases, and records.
4. Competent and organized individual with a solid track record of working as an Insurance Advisor for over 6 years. Presently seeking a position at Logan Insurance Umbrella where my skills in developing marketing strategies will be used to promote insurance contracts.
5. Poised to work for ABC Company as an Insurance Advisor. Bringing exceptional talents in cultivating productive relationships with clients and their evaluating needs to develop individualized insurance coverage plans.
Entry Level Insurance Advisor Resume Objective Samples
6. Seeking an Insurance Advisor position at Sproutt Coverage. Bringing in-depth knowledge of providing specialized services to clients by creating and explaining customized plans.
7. Recent finance graduate seeking a challenging position as an insurance advisor. Enthusiastic to use strong knowledge of utilizing marketing tactics to generate business, as well as reach out to existing clients.
8. Seeking an entry-level insurance advisor position at ABC Company. Bringing proficiency in assessing clients’ financial portfolios and risk factors, and providing them with excellent assistance in choosing the right coverage plans to exceed targets on a regular basis, while maintaining clients’ portfolios and accounts in an efficient manner.