Administrative interns are hired by organizations working in many sectors including healthcare and education. They provide an office with high-level clerical support to ensure that office operations function smoothly.
Administrative interns are trained to provide first level support to customers.
They are expected to proofread memos, prepare correspondence, answer telephones and to handle inquiries. Another primary job of an administrative intern is to assist the management of different departments in facilitating new programs and procedures.
If you are looking for an administrative intern position this summer, the following resume sample may work for you. Have a look!
Administrative Intern Resume Example
299 Crescent Ridge Drive ♦ Kiln, MS 83939 ♦ (902) 999-1599 ♦ [Email]
Looking for an Administrative Internship at XYZ Inc. Bringing knowledge of office support procedures across different departments within the company
Bachelors of Business Administration (Currently Enrolled)
Anticipated Date: August 2019
Cumulative GPA: 3.22
• Well versed in providing primary administrative support to the company
• Functional knowhow of maintaining schedules and calendars
• In-depth knowledge of managing correspondence and research work
• Conversant with keeping office files and records
AREAS OF INTENT
• Operations • Business Development • Information Technology • Human Resources • Finance • Quality Assurance
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional editing and proofreading skills
• Strong knowledge of office procedures and their applications
• Excellent attention to detail and professional demeanor
CAMPUS INVOLVEMENT AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• President of the school book club
• Member of the school swim team
• Founding member of the music club
• Founding member of the school public service programs
• Volunteered services as the editor for the school newspaper
• Performed volunteer services for several public service programs initiated by the school