So you believe that you are indeed highly skilled. Great! But how do you expect a hiring manager to know that?
You provide him with information regarding your skills and qualifications. Whether it is a resume that you are writing or a cover letter, mentioning skills is of the utmost importance. You cannot possibly do without this list.
By list, we do not mean that you should list your skills in a predefined manner – skills need to be eloquently and clearly defined in resumes and cover letters.
You can do this by first determining what your individual skills are and then putting them in sentences that will best describe how you intend to use them in any given situation.
Here are a few ways administrative skills can be made obvious in your job application documents:
Sample Skills List to Use in an Administrative Officer Resume
• Proven ability to manage, plan and administer a range of administrative operations across many different departments.
• Demonstrated expertise in developing and preparing budgets, financial management, and human resource directives by ensuring delivery of logistical support to the areas.
• Highly experienced in coordinating a variety of human resources activities including recruitment and training with a view to keep processes in sync with company directives.
• Deep insight into developing and implementing procedures to effectively and efficiently handle supply inventory processes.
• Proficient in administering facilities and space logistics and effectively managing equipment needs.
• Adept at gathering, analyzing, and summarizing departmental reports in an efficient and organized manner.
• Unmatched ability to handle a variety of administrative operations such as event planning, fundraising processes, and risk management planning.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills aimed at handling customer queries by keeping customer services directives in mind.
• Thorough comprehension of financial analysis and reporting techniques aimed at assisting the finance department with periodic work assignments.
• Documented success in creating and implementing core administrative programs to meet the diverse operational needs of different departments.
• Highly experienced in identifying the administrative needs of companies and providing them with planned activities to meet their operational needs.