You must start your administrative specialist resume with a killer opener. The objective is where the resume begins.
The problem with resume objectives is that they do not provide a lot of leeways to give information. This is why it is important to write smart.
For an administrative specialist resume, it is important that you highlight the several facts that make you an excellent person to hire.
These would include your knowledge of providing administrative support to different departments and ensuring that their work moves on superbly.
It is essential to realize that your objective will either encourage the hiring manager to keep reading or discourage him from stopping right there.
Be careful with the information that you provide and how you word or phrase your objectives.
An administrative specialist resume objective should show that an organization can’t run smoothly if you aren’t part of it.
5 Sample Objectives for Administrative Specialist Resume
1. Seeking a position as an Administrative Specialist at Goal Enterprises. Bringing 6 years of hands-on experience in providing support at the departmental level, developing budget recommendations, monitoring expenditures, and orienting staff members to policies and procedures. Ability to maintain systems for monitoring department projects and timelines.
2. Looking for an Administrative Specialist position at Team Co to leverage skills in providing administrative support to staff members, and helping departments with their administrative tasks. Able to prepare and present materials required by communications, marketing, and sales departments.
3. Strong desire to obtain a position as an Administrative Specialist at Kinder Souls. Employing expertise in planning, prioritizing, and scheduling meetings, and handling executive calendars. Exceptionally well-versed in assisting with grant proposals, as well as serving as a source of information related to the administration of grants and contracts.
4. To obtain a position as an Administrative Specialist at Keera Miller Inc. Bringing 5+ years of hands-on experience in administering programs and complex processes. Unmatched ability to oversee and administer the overall daily activities of the office, in sync with departmental needs.
5. To work as an Administrative Specialist at Federal Coat Office to make the most of my ability to assist with the daily schedules of directors of different departments. Proven track record of scheduling new hire orientations, and support benefits and compensation plans.