A referral coordinator’s job is indefinite as it is a position associated mainly with the healthcare industry but is also used for clerical jobs that come under the general tab.
Here we will explore what a referral coordinator resume should look like with relevancy to the healthcare industry.
Don’t forget to include an eye catching Referral Coordinator Cover Letter in your job application.
Referral Coordinator Resume Example
235 Jeff Ave. New York NY 00221
Contact #, Email Address
Seeking a post as a Referral Coordinator with the Family Health Hospital where I can use my knowledge of the healthcare industry to provide benefit to patients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 3 years of experience as a Referral Coordinator
• Highly skilled in gathering patients’ background information
• Accurately provides clinical information to the doctor / specialist
• Proficient in providing assistance to patients regarding facility operations
• Sorts out financial and social barrier issues
• Good experience in acting as point of contact for the patient and advocating patient rights in front of carriers
• Demonstrated ability to maintain referral documents and contacting insurance companies to ensure all approvals are met
• Computer – MS Office Suite
• Ability to work with multi ethnic people
• Self directed – can work independently
• Able to work effectively in a team
• Good knowledge of medical terminology
• Proficient in MS Office
• Good customer service skills
• 100% success rate in bringing all referrals to realization in only the first year of working for Boston Health
• Employee of the month – Dec 2011
March 2014 – Present
• Receive and process referrals based on standard procedures and policies of the healthcare service
• Schedule patient appointments with specialists and remind patients of the appointments
• Maintain liaison with insurance companies in order to ensure that all referral related activities are taken care of
• Maintain records of completed as well as in-process referrals
High School Diploma – 2008
Last updated on