Front office personnel hold the key importance in an organization as they provide the first point of contact with a customer and hence that very first impression.
If you would like to apply as a Front Office Coordinator, then you will need an excellent resume.
Here is one you can make changes to create your own when applying for this position
Also, use this Front Office Coordinator Cover Letter to complement your resume.
Front Office Coordinator Resume Sample
76 Evergreen Drive | Gorham, ME 88876 | Contact # | Email Address
• 5 years’ experience working in reception and front desk capacities.
• Profound ability to maintain a friendly and welcoming relationship with patients and physician with a view to building confidence and credibility.
• Highly skilled in routine office work including maintaining patient charts and appointments lists.
• Good knowledge of medical terminology.
• Experienced in handling cash and assuring accurate accounting of funds.
• Sound ability to efficiently use all office equipment.
• Pioneered a records filing system at Family Physical Therapy Clinic that reduced paperwork by 50%.
• Attained the Employee of the Month award in Jan 2019.
Family Physical Therapy Clinic | Aug 2013 – Present
Front Office Coordinator
• Communicate with patients in person and on phone regarding appointments
• Relay appointment information to physicians
• Follow up on appointments
• Manage incoming and outgoing communication
Family Physical Therapy Clinic | Feb 2011 – Aug 2013
Front Desk Officer
• Developed and maintained patient and staff charts
• Filed and retrieved information
• Performed billing and coding activities
• Operated support equipment such as computers and copiers
• Worked as a medical volunteer at Bentley Hospital during high school summer vacations in 2008
High School Diploma
Gorham City School, Gorham, ME
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Great customer service capabilities
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Good organizational skills
• Detail oriented