Paraprofessional Cover Letter Guidelines
To write a cover letter for a paraprofessional position without any experience, its best to start by listing your core attributes and skills gained through education and real life experiences. Next task would be to shortlist these and select a few job relevant ones. Once done, it is also important to go through the employer’s desired qualifications. The job relevant skills will build the main body of letter. Use bullets or tables to showcase your competencies and the result will be an effective, interview winning cover letter!
Paraprofessional Cover Letter Sample No Experience
88 Roots Sq
Brooklyn, NY 87443
Cellular: (002) 555-3333
Home: (005) 222-3333
Email: amanda.guilford @ email . com
January 8, 2014
Ms. Gracie Stuart
46 Eden Prairie
Brooklyn, NY 87443
Dear Ms. Stuart:
I am writing to apply at Gaby’s Institute in capacity of a paraprofessional. Introducing myself as a highly skilled and committed fresh graduate with hands-on training in teaching assistance, I offer the following competencies in the capacity of a paraprofessional:
• Student Organization: Being a self organized person, equipped with the ability to instill a sense of organization and management among pupils.
• Cultural Sensitivity: Fully knowledgeable of issues attached with cultural diversity, sensitive to the needs and values of individuals belonging to various cultures.
• Language Skills: Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish language skills.
• Taking and Giving Instructions: Profound ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and deliver clear lessons to the students on behalf of the teacher when needed.
• Activity Planning: A creative individual full of innovative ideas for classroom and extracurricular student focused activities to develop confidence and keep them engaged.
• Classroom Assistance: Adept at providing assistance to the teacher regarding classroom management and lesson plan implementation.
• Record Keeping: Capable of maintaining record files and developing independent student portfolios to keep track of assessments.
Having painted a picture of my job relevant skills and competencies, I believe my profile fully caters your needs.
I will excitedly wait for an interview call from you since I’m very keen in discussing the position further. I willalso call upon your office by coming Friday to ensure the receipt of this letter and enclosed resume. In the interim, may you have any queries, feel free to contact me at (005)222-3333.
(Signatures) Amanda Guilford