Also known as teachers’ assistants, paraprofessionals have much to contribute to an educational system.
Their work is more prevalent in preschools and special education schools where children are more demanding regarding attention. They work under the direct supervision of lead teachers to help students with special needs or learning challenges.
When preparing your resume to apply for a paraprofessional job, you must ensure that your resume objective is enticing enough for an employer to invite you for an interview.
The following resume objective examples will help you in building your resume.
Sample Objectives for Paraprofessional Resume
Experienced Paraprofessional Objectives
1. Organized and calm paraprofessional with a passion to work with developmentally challenged students. Eager to work for ABC School where I will be able to assist lead teachers in devising strategies and reinforcing learning materials and skills.
2. Intellectually curious Paraprofessional with 2+ years of experience in assisting lead teachers and devising learning materials and activities for reinforcement. Enthusiastic to make a difference in the lives of children at Valley High School by using my skills and expertise gained through experience.
3. Devoted and industrious paraprofessional with knowledge of common learning disabilities. Experienced in assisting classroom instructors and special needs students in mainstream effectively. Seeking a challenging position with Hill View High.
4. A Paraprofessional position with Rapid City where I can leverage my 6 years of classroom management experience. Poised to work with individual students and groups and serve as a chief source of information for them. Ability to discipline students in accordance with the student code of conduct.
5. Results-driven Paraprofessional with a solid track record of managing diverse children in the classroom. Looking for a position with Sandy Bay School where my expertise in collaborating and cooperating with the lead teacher would be used to facilitate student achievement.
6. Highly committed and compassionate paraprofessional, seeking work in an educational setting where my disability-specific coaching and teaching assisting skills can be put to effective use. Able to perform clerical and secretarial work efficiently.
7. Top-performing paraprofessional with 5+ years of experience in providing academic support to special needs students. Eager to help students at ABC School in achieving their academic goals by using modern coaching and mentoring technique.
8. Passionate paraprofessional looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of special needs children struggling in mainstream settings while working productively with the lead teacher in concept reinforcement.
9. Detail-oriented paraprofessional with a passion to assist lead teachers to perform classroom instruction and reinforce the concepts learned in class. Morgan High School. Strong team player with profound communication skills and a proven ability to help students with toileting and clothing routines.
Entry-Level Paraprofessional Objectives
10. Diligent and dependable college graduate seeking employment as a Paraprofessional with St. Joseph’s High school. Bringing matchless skills in rapport building, lesson reinforcement, and academic planning. Eager to work closely with teachers and assist them in formulating curriculum and instructional programs to ensure the effective execution of instructions.
11. Skilled and insightful paraprofessional with knowledge of various learning disabilities and teaching aids. Desirous of achieving a similar role with the Texas Rive-dale High school.
12. Seeking a Paraprofessional position with XYZ School. Energetic to provide meaningful academic assistance and support to teachers and students. Poised to help students meet and exceed their academic goals.
13. Seeking an entry-level position as a Paraprofessional at Coriolanus Elementary School. Bringing excellent knowledge of imparting instruction in a support role to maintain a positive classroom environment. Ability to work closely with children.
14. Looking for a position as a Paraprofessional with Branford Public Schools. Offering knowledge of monitoring student behavior to keep them on task. Ability to remain calm and patient at all times.
15. To work as a Paraprofessional at Catapult Learning. Bringing solid clerical and classroom management, and instruction skills to achieve the highest standards of education.