Are you looking for information on the position of a preschool teacher and how to apply for a job as one? Well, you have come to t he right place. A preschool teacher is responsible for providing early childhood education to children who are not yet ready for school. Here is an example of a resume for a preschool teacher that will help you write your very own.
Overview: Your resume for a Preschool Teaching job should be a short and snappy document of your appropriate education, teaching skills and experiences, and should target the organization and position.
The sole purpose of your Preschool Teacher resume to grab the attention of the hiring manager in what you are offering, so that you are invited to appear in an interview to provide hiring committee with more information.
Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
98 E Griffin Street • Meridian, ID 53534 • (999) 999-9999 • Email
Looking for a Preschool Teacher position with Little Sprouts where skills in providing early childhood education will be fully utilized in an environment conducive to child nurturing.
• Six years of hands-on experience as a Preschool Teacher
• Highly experienced in developing and implementing programs that assist in early childhood development
• Hands on experience in implementing early age curriculum in accordance to school directives and guidelines
• In depth knowledge of assessing developmental needs of students and working towards fulfilling them suitably
• Idaho Initial Early Childhood Certificate (Type 03)
• Substitute Teaching Certificate – Sept 2005
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to teach all children with dignity and respect
• Profound ability to build interpersonal relationships
• Conducted a series of workshops for preschool teachers at the Hawa Auditorium to endorse preschool teaching practices and protocols
• Demonstrated exception aptitude for handling preschoolers thereby bringing about promotion from assistant preschool teacher within six months of work
September 2006 – Present
Rainbow Babies – Meridian, ID
• Plan and provide activities for preschoolers
• Teach letters, numbers, colors and shapes
• Plan healthy snacks
• Assist students in developing self esteem and confidence
• Ensure classroom management at all times
• Liaise with parents to provide feedback and discuss concerns
• Encourage students’ positive self image and creative expression
Meridian City College
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Elementary Education, May 2005
Minor: Early Childhood Education