Applying for a job as a security officer? Well, the first thing you need to do is prepare a resume.
A Security Officer resume will tell the reader or HR department what your capabilities are and how you can contribute to their organization. It is of the utmost importance to write a good resume because it has all the power to get you your dream job!
The following resume example along with this Security Officer Cover Letter is the key of your successful job application.
Security Officer Resume Sample
247 Example Ave. Houston, TX 65566
Contact #, Email Address
To work as a Security Officer in ABC organization that will appreciate and put to good use my law enforcing and security experience.
• Over seven years of practical experience working as a security officer
• Vastly experienced in developing and implementing safety procedures
• Hands-on experience in handling emergency situations in terms of medical emergencies, providing CPR when necessary and accidents
• In-depth knowledge of preparing reports in order to be able to report to managers
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Bilingual – English and Chinese
• Certified Security Officer Certificate from XYZ Institute
• [List your achievements]
September 2005 – Present
Microdot, Houston TX
• Develop and implementing security procedures
• Oversee patrolling duties carried out by a team of five security guards
• Oversee safety inspections in order to make sure they are being carried out in accordance to processes and procedures
• Sanction visitor cards to guests and verify ID Cards of employees
• Make decision on any nefarious activity reported
High School Diploma – 2003