To land an interview, your resume for a junior secretary position needs to be much more than a mere list of job description. The resume must practically translate your achievements and job relevant skills for the potential employer.
A person applying for junior secretary usually does not have much experience in hand. In such cases, it is advisable to make the most of your internship/honorary experience and highlight the skills you have mastered during whatever little hands on experience you obtained during internship.
Following is a free and fully customizable sample resume for a junior secretary position.
Also See: Junior Secretary Cover Letter
789 Stone Park Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 87655
Cellular: (000) 777-8888, Home: (987) 000-9999
john.gilbert @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a junior secretary at XYZ Associates. Bringing strong competencies in office management, business correspondence and legal assistance for the betterment of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize conferences on behalf of the company within time and budgetary constraints
• Able to take meeting minutes quickly and accurately
• Well-versed in coordinating with various departments in order to file monthly progress reports
|AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE|
|● Office management||● Minutes taking||● Files maintenance|
|● Business legalities||● Correspondence handling||● Communication|
Office Intern | ANG Law Firm, San Diege, CA | Jan 2013 – May 2013
• Maintain correspondence with clients and draft the letters to be sent
• Assist in data management, storage and retrieval
• Maintain the office in an organized, neat and clean condition
• Attend phone calls and direct them to the appropriate office
• Take meeting minutes
• Make necessary bookings and travel arrangements for the company’s national and international conferences
• Developed a whole correspondence-file organization and cataloging system from scratch
• Implemented the new, changed set of policies as directed by the manager and assisted the staff members in understanding and embracing it
• Documented and maintained the file for a legal case on behalf of the company, under supervision of the firm’s attorney
• Organized and handled a nationwide, weeklong conference including travel and stay arrangements of hundred plus delegates and five speakers single handedly
Oregon State University, Some City, CA | 2013
A.S., Corporate Law