Real estate associates and salespersons act as agents for the sale or purchase of houses, apartments, commercial buildings, land and further real estate and in employment in the real estate industry.
How to write a real estate sales associate resume?
Writing an effective Resume for Real Estate Sales Associate position will require a lot of time and preparation. Spend time conducting a self-inventory of your education, skills and experiences. You should review your educational, extracurricular, employment, and sales experiences. Keep in mind that a Real Estate Sales Associate Resume is typically divided into sections such as objective, qualifications, education, experience, activities, and skills.
Alternate Job Titles
This Real Estate Sales Associate Resume Sample is also useful for the following alternate job titles
• Real Estate Sales Representative
• Real Estate Broker
The following Resume example along with this Real Estate Cover Letter will give you a quick-start in making your job application.
Real Estate Sales Associate Resume Sample
29 Example Street, Lee FL 65987
Contact #, Email Address
Specialized in residential, commercial, industrial and rural real estate sales.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Real Estate Sales Associate position with ABC Organization making use of skills, abilities and experience in the real estate field to ensure the organization’s success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND STRENGTHS
• Over 3 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales
• Highly skilled in assisting prospective buyers in visiting, selecting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
• Thorough understanding of current economic environment
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to clients and company
• Committed to provide extraordinary customer service
• Completed real estate training course
• Developed successful relationships with 50 new builder referrals through meetings, telephone calls, and emails
• Liaised between company and its potential markets
• Negotiated the terms of an agreement effectively
• Gathered precise information of competitive market and customer behavior
• Represented the organization at trade exhibitions and events which generated $ 500000 revenue
Atlantic and Pacific Real Estate – Lee, FL | Jan 2011 – Dec 2012
Real Estate Sales Associate
• Solicited property sales listings from potential vendors
• Assisted vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property
• Listed the property with listing services and conducted open houses for potential buyers
• Provided advice to clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and relevant matters
AS in Sales | City College, Lee, FL – 2009
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Internet and Email
• Good Communication Skills
• Ability to convince clients in a professional manner