Getting your resume noticed in the present day’s aggressive job market has increasingly become a difficult task. To deal with this challenge effectively, the resume writing trends and preferences constantly evolve. This page is designed to provide some assistance to candidates seeking help in building a contemporary real estate sales associate resume.
Below are two useful tips in this regard:
Resume Variance: Tailoring your master resume slightly each time you apply to bring it in line with the specific prospective employer’s job expectations is usually very helpful. Have many version of your resume and make sure whenever you send a copy, it’s a specifically customized one.
Personal Traits: While applying for any job, keep in mind that many competitors with similar qualifications must also be applying. To stand out of the crowd, make sure you highlight your unique personal traits that are job relevant and set you apart as a more viable candidate.
210 Derrick Drive • Miami, FL 93201 •̴ (009) 333-2222 • jason @email . com
REAL ESTATE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Continually exceeding real estate sales targets.
Performance Profile: Highly accomplished, customer oriented and persuasive real estate sales associate with proven skills in negotiating and closing deals. Fully competent in completing timely and accurate paper work, substantial knowledge regarding legal aspects of real estate. Expert in obtaining and analyzing market data critical to assigned communities.
REAL ESTATE SALES COMPETENCIES
|– Market Research||– Clients Interview||– Purchase Offer Presentation|
|– Sensitivity Analysis||– Asset Management||– Business Soliciting|
|– Meetings Arrangement||– Property Comparison||– Online Marketing|
|– Convincing Power||– Price Negotiation||– Documents Preparation|
• Augmented the existing fundraising strategy that resulted in a 30% growth in the firm’s investor base.
• Attracted business expansion opportunities worth $40M through practice of highly effective sales enhancement tactics based on ingenious market research.
GL HOMES, Miami, FL
Real Estate Sales Associate, 3/2012 to Present
• Follow up sales leads for business expansion
• Maintain various versions of business plans for marketing purposes
• Advise buyers regarding various offers and payment options and close productive deals
RICHMOND AMERICAN HOMES, Miami, FL
Real Estate Agent, 5/2010 to 2/2012
• Prepared financial models for individual parties as well as joint ventures
• Coordinated investor meetings and prepared presentations for the same
• Completed accurate and timely paper work for buyer contracts
PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS, Miami, FL, 2010
Bachelors in Business Administration
• Proficient in PC operations including online marketing
• MS Word and Excel
• Share Point, Argus Software
29 Example Street, Lee FL 65987
Contact #, Email Address
REAL ESTATE SALES ASSOCIATE
Specialized in residential, commercial, industrial and rural real estate sales.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Real Estate Sales Associate position with ABC Organization making use of skills, abilities and experience in the real estate field to ensure the organization’s success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND STRENGTHS
• Over 3 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales
• Highly skilled in assisting prospective buyers in visiting, selecting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
• Thorough understanding of current economic environment
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to clients and company
• Committed to provide extraordinary customer service
• Completed real estate training course
• Developed successful relationships with 50 new builder referrals through meetings, telephone calls, and emails
• Liaised between company and its potential markets
• Negotiated the terms of a $800000 agreement effectively
• Gathered precise information of competitive market and customer behavior
• Represented the organization at trade exhibitions and events which generated $ 500000 revenue
Atlantic and Pacific Real Estate – Lee, FL | Jan 2011 – Dec 2012
Real Estate Sales Associate
• Solicited property sales listings from potential vendors
• Assisted vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property
• Listed the property with listing services and conducted open houses for potential buyers
• Provided advice to clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and relevant matters
AS in Sales | City College, Lee, FL – 2009
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Internet and Email
• Good Communication Skills
• Ability to convince clients in a professional manner