When an employer picks up your resume from the stack of resumes, he will want to read something that will make him stop there, so that he doesn’t have to read the rest.
That said, you have to start your resume using an objective statement. If you write one that is relevant to the needs of the employer and uses powerful language, you will get better chances for an interview. But if you do not pay much attention to this section, thinking that other sections are more important, these “other” sections may never be read.
Write your New Real Estate Agent resume objective statement wisely. Take ideas from the following examples:
5 Sample Objective Statements for New Real Estate Agent
1. Aspiring to get a position as a Real Estate Agent at Redfin. Offering skills in determining clients’ buying and selling needs and providing them with correlating proposals.
2. Focused and hardworking professional looking for a Real Estate Agent position at Rexford Industrial Realty. Employing exceptional insight into creating and implementing marketing plans for listed properties and handling oversight of new and renewal leases and lease-related agreements.
3. Seeking a position as a Real Estate Agent at Fathom Realty. Leveraging the ability to handle property research work to keep informed of market rents and trends and competing for property specifics. Well versed with the real estate buying and selling activities.
4. To work as a Real Estate Agent at Xome Realtors using exceptional communication skills to follow up on leads to convert them into clients. Able to effectively determine clients’ property buying and selling requirements and assisting them in closing deals.
5. To obtain a position as a Real Estate Agent at Carrington Real Estate Services. Geared to apply well-honed skills in determining property prices, handling competitive market analysis, and commendably fulfilling clients’ buying and selling requirements.