It is exciting to finally acquire your real estate license, even if you have worked in a similar position for some time. But once you have your own license, it is time to move up the ladder.
Before you select a broker and learn further about the real estate field, you need to do one more thing – prepare your resume.
Here is a sample new real estate agent resume with no experience that you can use:
Sample Resume for New Real Estate Agent With No Experience
Denver, CO 85213
albertcarter @email .com
REAL ESTATE AGENT
Fresh and enthusiastic real estate agent seeking employment at ACC Company. Eager to use my understanding of acting as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers. Well-versed in determining clients’ buying and selling needs by effectively locating properties according to their specifications.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Special talent for representing a client to negotiate pricing contracts and property terms.
• Proficient in promoting sales of properties through effective marketing endeavors including advertising in print and social media.
• Demonstrated expertise in advising clients on market conditions and assisting them in making informed buying/selling decisions.
• Unmatched ability to coordinate property closings and oversee the signing of contracts and management of funds.
Associate’s Degree in Real Estate Management
ABC College, Denver, CO – 2023
• Essentials in Real Estate
• Brokerage Operations
• Marketing & Finance
• Real Estate Law
• Property Management
• Investment Analysis & Management
Current CO State Real Estate Agent License – 2023
Real Estate Intern
Century21, Montrose, PA
1/2023 – 5/2023
• Conferred with clients to determine their property buying and selling needs
• Created lists of possible leads for both buying and selling property
• Made sales pitches to prospective clients who were not part of DND lists
• Set up meetings with clients and accompanies agents on meetings
• Took notes regarding new clients’ requirements and performed research to determine possible matches
• Handled paperwork such as preparing property documents and contracts
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• List Generation • Lead Follow-up
• Property Title Investigations
• Market Analysis • Paperwork Management
• Customer Service
• Appraiser Liaison
• Real Estate Best Practices
• Contract Negotiation