Doctor is a generic term for many specialties that people in the medical field manage. A general hospital doctor will typically apply his medical knowledge and skills to diagnose, manage and prevent common diseases. A doctor may specialize in optometry, gynecology, oncology and many other such vocations.
Doctor Cover Letter Tips
• Convince the reader that you know their exact expectations and that your profile caters for the same.
• Present a personal pitch: Communicate what kind of person you are to work with and show them what you offer and your competitors don’t. Remember, cover letter is a document, where unlike your resume you get to market the most unique points of your candidacy.
• Look up some attention grabbing tactics and use the ones that you think will serve the purpose. For example, beginning with a quotation, including an excerpt from a testimonial or directly addressing the employer’s needs might do the trick for you.
58 Unicorn Ave • Arlington, VA 65331 • (005) 666-5555 • peter @ email . com
Wednesday, 7th January, 2015
Mr. Harry Carter
GREEN FIELD HOSPITAL
206 Lake View Ave
Arlington, VA 65331
Dear Mr. Carter:
Is your ideal candidate to fill in the doctor’s position at GREEN FIELD HOSPITAL is:
● A compassionate and patient-oriented medical expert.
● Known for developing effective treatment plans and reaching the underlying causes of various diseases and conditions.
● Well-equipped with knowledge and expertise needed to treat the same?
If yes, please consider my following qualifications:
✔ Excellent diagnostician with proven skills in developing causal relationships among symptoms and devising suitable regimes to treat the same.
✔ Well versed in ER procedures and hospital code protocols.
✔ Competent at collecting samples for lab testing, preparing patients for x rays and communicating the treatment plan to patients and their families.
✔ Proficient in handling complex medical equipment and operating contemporary patient data software.
✔ Full command over grant writing with proven ability to obtain funding for medical research purposes.
I immensely enjoy working in a team oriented environment such as yours and drive immense pleasure from the satisfaction that comes in healing patients. I thrive on challenge and strongly feel that you will find my diagnostic and treatment defining skills up to the mark.
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my capabilities with you face to face and am available for an interview at your earliest convenience. I intend to follow up with you in the coming week, to confirm your interest in my candidacy and to answer any queries you may have regarding my medical background and qualifications.
534 Steven Street
Birmingham, AL 77773
January 7, 2015
Ms. Olivia Manchester
Manager Human Resources
Birmingham National Hospital
902 Galley Drive
Birmingham, AL 36353
Dear Ms. Manchester:
I am writing to apply for the position of Doctor at Birmingham National Hospital. I have recently made a move to Birmingham from Mobile where I had been working as a Medical Doctor for 4 years at the Birt Hospital. Since I am a trained medical doctor, I have had the opportunity to provide a vast array of treatment plans to patients of different socio-economic backgrounds. I would like to bring this capabilities to your hospital where my expertise will be a definite asset.
While working with a diversity of population, I have developed proficiency in providing evidence based medicine and clinical management to all patients referred to me. In addition, I am certified in Clinical Care Medicine and have used my training and experience as a basis for diagnosis, treatment and management for most common and some complicated cases. Additionally, I have strong knowledge of examining and interpreting laboratory tests, writing prescriptions and performing basic routine surgery activities in an assistantship role.
The possibility of working with Birmingham National Hospital excites me immensely and I would like to discuss with you how I may be useful at this position. My resume is enclosed for your review. I can be reached at (020) 888-8888 for any further information that you may require.
Thank you for your time and consideration.