The trend of topping resumes with an objective statement is slowly fading away. One usually only needs an objective statement when the position is entry level or a sharp career change is being pursued. Whatever the case may be, if you need to build an objective for case manager resume, it is important to go through some samples.
Case management is a social profession and the position deals with other human beings, usually in need of help. There are a lot of ideas to incorporate in your objective statement when it comes to case management. An ideal and winning objective these days, however, is always employer focused.
Sample Objectives for Case Manager Resume
A case manager resume objective or goal should clearly specify the position being sought. Some people prefer seeing their firm’s name in the objective statement as well. In addition to mentioning the position, since this is the first section of the resume, your objective must also address the question ‘why should we hire you’. To answer this, you need to develop an employer centered objective statement. Incorporate some of the skills demanded by the employer and convey your intention to utilize the same in favor of the hiring authority.
Following are some helpful sample case manager resume objectives to facilitate you in generation of ideas for your own resume.
• Seeking a case manager position where exceptional skills in case developing and individualized service planning can come in handy for the individuals in need and the company providing such facilities.
• To secure a case management position with XYZ Company. Offers unique expertise in referral services, individual case developments and coordinated therapeutic interventions.
• Seeking work as a case manager utilizing experience in case development and implementation in favor of the hiring organization.
• Upbeat and tactful case manager seeking work in the same capacity preferably in a socially oriented environment. Bringing expertise in facilitating individuals in pursuit of community services to benefit the hiring organization and society as a whole.
To ensure that the interest of the employer is maintained in your resume, it is important to show your willingness to work as a part of the working team. You may as well mention the same in your objective statement.
• To join the winning team of social workers at ABC Company in capacity of a case manager. Well versed in case handling regarding various physical and mental health issues and disabilities.