A Letter of Inquiry for Housekeeping Position is a cover letter that inquires about possibilities for a potential housekeeping position with a specific organization. This kind of letter might be sent via email or Postal Service and used in various cases, including:
• A housekeeper job posted and you would like to state interest and inquire regarding the availability of the similar opening in future time that finely fits your schedule.
• An acquaintance or networking contact has suggested an organization to you, and you would like to find out possibilities for employment with the organization (Include referrer name in this case).
Related: Housekeeping Resume
32 V. Example Street
Culpeper, VA 65231
June 20, 2016
Mr. John Smith
Culpeper Health & Rehab Center
Culpeper, VA 52143
Re: Housekeeping Position
Dear Mr. Smith:
I learned of Culpeper Health & Rehab Center through online search yesterday. From my research on your career page, I found that there is a good fit between my housekeeping skills and your needs. Consequently, I developed a strong interest in obtaining a position of Housekeeper with your facility.
If hired, I will bring the following talents to your facility:
• Highly skilled in maintaining a clean, pleasant, sanitary and safe environment for guests and employees
• Hands-on experience in performing general cleaning functions such as dusting, polishing, sweeping and mopping
• In-depth knowledge of different cleaning chemicals along with their safety guidelines
• Neat and professional appearance
• Excellent customer service skills
• Profound ability to work with others in a team environment
My attached resume highlights my qualifications and abilities. I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss this position with you in person, and will contact you after on week to follow-up. Meanwhile, I can be reached at (000) 767-6765
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Resume attached as MS Word document: ana_resume.doc (For Email Version Only)