There is no better role of an ECE resume other than grabbing attention of the employer and persuade him to call you for an interview.
When you are writing a resume for Early Childhood Educator position, you need to think like an employer.
Think, how I can possibly be a credit to this school district? Once you have this chalked out, writing a resume and cover letter for Early Childhood Educator will become simple.
Look the sample below to get a good idea!
ECE (Early Childhood Educator) Resume Sample
10 Ravine Road • Ontario, CA 77262 • Cell: (999) 999-0129 • Email:
Looking for an Early Childhood Educator position with The Goddard School utilizing teaching expertise to make a significant difference in early childhood development and maximize the repute of district.
• Over two years of extensive experience as an Early Childhood Educator
• Highly skilled in ensuring an safe and caring educational environment for young learners
• In-depth knowledge of assisting the Director in staff development and training practices
• Proficient in ensuring that appropriate curriculum and other developing practices are in place
• Hands-on experience in assessing each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis
• Demonstrated ability to implement curriculum in all subject areas
• Computer – MS Office Suite
• Student evaluation and assessment
• Program development and group work
• Development of one-to-one service plans
• Service organization
• Parent help and education
• Administered approved lesson plans and day by day classroom schedule
• Created the entire curriculum for Little Angels
• Implemented extracurricular activities based on individual needs
• Attained the best teacher award – May 2012
May 2007 – Present
Little Angles – Ontario, CA
Early Childhood Educator
• Implement curriculum and ensure adherence of teaching practices accordingly
• Supervise and evaluate children
• Create and maintain liaison with parents
• Coordinate administrative details with outside forces
• Manage and monitor financial progress
• Conduct tours for parents and enroll new students
• Ensure licensing standards are met at all times
The University of Ontario – 2010
BS in Early Childhood Development – CGPA 3.12 / 4.00
• Aptitude for preparing and delivering presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good experience in project management