Need a cover letter for the truck driving position?
Looking for tips to write a winning cover for truck driver with no experience?
Worried about coming up with a convincing cover?
Following is the solution!
Writing a cover letter for an entry level truck driver resume might seem a gigantic task, however it is quite simple in reality. All you need to do is relate your skills with the target job and write the letter using an appealing format with the intention of communicating your enthusiasm.
Going through some sample cover letters for truck drivers with no experience can be very helpful in this regard. Of course you need to come up with your own personalized letter, but samples can generate good writing ideas.
Following is an entry level/career changer truck driver cover letter sample with no experience to assist you how to write a good cover letter in this regard.
9954 Charcoal Towers
Eagan, MN 39572
Cellular: (003) 666-7777
Home: (004) 555-3333
Email: henry @ email . com
September 14, 2015
Mr. Drake Ferris
89 Macklin Square
Eagan, MN 39572
Dear Mr. Ferris:
My deep interest in working for Grover Movers in the capacity of a truck driver can be justified by two facts. Firstly, I am impressed by your fame in transportation industry. Secondly, my heavy vehicle driving skills and expertise render me the perfect candidate for this position.
Having expressed my interest in the position, please allow me now to highlight my skills that render me an ideal candidate:
● Class A commercial driving license
● Demonstrated ability to coordinate with other drivers and obtain route clearance
● Excellent eye hand coordination and dexterity
● Awareness of the highway laws regarding truck driving and DOT specifications
● Willing to obtain hazmat endorsement
● Proven ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions
● Efficient in communicating with loading/unloading crew and maneuvering the truck accordingly
● Familiar with map reading and usage of GPS navigation systems
● Competent at performing preventive maintenance and minor repairs of trucks
If your firm requires a dedicated, customer oriented truck driver who is well versed in safe driving protocols on highways and equipped with excellent reading writing and log keeping skills, please contact me at (006) 333-5555 and schedule an interview today. I can’t wait to discuss the position with you face to face.
Waiting enthusiastically for your call.