According to the FedEx website, there are over two hundred thousand people working in different capacities worldwide at FedEx. This huge conglomerate hosts people on different levels including managers, administrators, couriers and package handlers.
Let us look at a sample resume of a Center Assistant Manager working at Fedex.
This sample will provide you with the basic techniques and format of writing a great resume for FedEx jobs.
9022 Bray Avenue, Milford, CT 66635, (917) 901-9109, Email
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Over seven years of experience in managing pick up, delivery and quality control tasks. Extremely skilled in providing supervision and oversight of all team members and business operations. A versatile leader who has exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Established ability to work in a fast based and customer oriented environment.
• Demonstrated exceptional acumen by establishing customer flow processes to ensure customer demands are met in a time and delivery efficient way
• Coordinated team and manager efforts on weekly basis taking into account key performance metrics and company initiatives
FedEx – Milford, CT | June 2005 – Present
• Demonstrate constructive behavior to ensure provision of excellent customer services
• Evaluate team efficiency and delivery
• Resolve customer disputes and complaints
• Provide training, development and feedback to team members
• Oversee shipping and related activities and paperwork
CITY COLLEGE, Milford, CT, 2000
A.S. Office Management
• Proven ability to maintain concentration on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Good organizational and time management skills