A Salad Bar Clerk, assistant or team member maintains and operates the salad bar area in keeping with department and company standards. S/he works as part of a team to give superior products and salads while ensuring that every customer receives excellent customer service.
There might be many resume samples for salad bar clerk position might be available in MS Word and internet. Regardless of resume format you select, the layout of your résumé holds importance. Most companies and employers scan hundreds of resumes. You have only 5 to 10 seconds to grab a recruiter’s attention.
Use indentations, bullets, and capitalization, spacing, bold, and italics characters, to make it easy for the reader to find relevant information. Balance your résumé with a suitable amount of keywords and white space.
The following salad bar resume example will assist you build a good resume. You may tailor experience and qualifications sections as per your skills and job description.
39 Example Street, Wildwood MO 65214
Contact #, Email Address
SALAD BAR PROFESSIONAL
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Salad Bar Clerk position utilizing excellent hospitality and customer care skills to improve the profitability.
• Over 1 year experience in different salad bar capacities
• Highly skilled in providing friendly and outstanding service to customers
• In-depth knowledge of food specifications, invoices, recipes, charts, and temperature gauges
• Hands-on experience in taking payments from patrons
• Proven record of listening and communicating from verbal to written instructions
• Able to use accurate weights and measures
• Demonstrated ability to maintain professional appearance and personal hygiene standards
• Achieved the best employee of the month award – May 2015
• Improved customer experience by initiating new methods of service
Dierbergs, Wildwood, MO | May 2014 – Present
Salad Bar Clerk
• Greet all customers and keep a vigilant eye to people in the premise
• Cut and trim merchandise for replenishing the salad bar
• Verify and communicate the quality, calculation, and cleanness of all products
• Prepare all merchandise in the salad bar area including trimming, pricing and cooking
• Maintain a tidy and orderly salad bar area
• Maintain of equipment and clean coolers
Redner’s Warehouse Market, Schuylkill Haven, PA | Jan 2011 – May 2014
• Took orders from patrons in person and over the phone
• Helped customers with order selections
• Ordered, displayed, arranged and sold items in the salad bar and hot food section
• Stocked soup, supplies, hot food bars, and dry goods
• Promoted products and utilized indicative selling techniques to satisfy the customers’ needs
• Maintained hygienic conditions of salad bar and backroom area
• Washed pots, utensils, and pans
High School Diploma – 2010
• Basic math skills
• Ability to exactly count product and match against invoices
• Able to use equipment safely and efficiently
• Strong communication skills
• MS Word and Excel