Operations Assistants are required to assist managers with administrative and clerical tasks. They may work in a variety of settings and are expected to perform secretarial duties mostly.
A resume for an Operations Assistant position is your first opportunity to sell your skills, abilities and experience to a prospective employer. The majority of jobs require you to submit a resume along with a cover letter as your application. This combination is your chance to market yourself as an exceptional fit for the Operations Assistant position.
If you are applying for this position, you may need the following resume sample as a point of reference.
Operations Assistant Resume Sample
5 Central Avenue, Charleston, WV 66533
(900) 000-9009, ethan.l @ email . com
Seeking a position as an Operations Assistant with Best People’s Facility utilizing administrative support skills and clerical acumen to provide executives with more time to manage their own work.
• Over five years’ experience in secretarial and operations work
• Highly skilled in preparing routine and advanced correspondences
• In depth knowledge and resourcefulness in anticipating and meeting the needs to busy teams
• Hands on experience in event planning and meetings organization
• Expert user of MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual – English and Japanese
• Provided simultaneous assistance to a unit of ten executives, supporting them with various advanced administrative tasks
• Organized a large scale event for the promotion of Karma’s new fall clothes collection that spanned three countries
September 2007 – Present
Karma – Charleston, WV
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
• Prepare routine and advanced correspondence
• Assist in preparing regular productivity reports
• Plan and organize events and meetings
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Put together presentations for clients when required
• Keep office orderly
• Maintain inventory and stocks
High School Diploma – 2004
• Strong research and coordination skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to take direction
• Technology savvy
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• customer oriented approach