With increasing competition in the job market, standards of effective content writer cover letters are consistently being elevated.
Therefore, you will need to build a compelling cover letter for a content writer resume in order to get success.
Content Writer Cover Letter Writing Tips
• Read the content writer job description very carefully before writing your cover letter.
• Explain what makes you an ideal candidate for the content writing job.
• Be concise and specific.
• Do not mention any irrelevant details of your career history.
• Support the information provided in your resume – do not repeat it.
Content Writer Cover Letter Example
711 Rocky Cove, Houston, TX 56422
October 12, 2021
Mr. Paul Edward
67 Jerry Lane
Houston, TX 56422
Dear Mr. Edward:
– Are you looking for an experienced content writer who can make a significant difference to the online presence of your company?
– Could you use someone who has creative writing skills?
– Do you require the services of a dedicated content writer who has a track record of creating 100% original and compelling content on a variety of topics?
If yes, then my resume will definitely interest you. Having worked for 3+ years as a Content Writer and writing mostly for travel, healthcare, and educational blogs, I am now ready to write compellingly on any topic.
Some features of my profile are highlighted below for your consideration:
• Exceptional talent for producing error-free, grammatically creative content on any given topic.
• Solid knowledge of modern search engine optimization techniques and requirements.
• Familiar with hyperlinking and web publishing protocols.
• Adept at editing and proofreading content.
• Exceptional leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead a team of content writers effectively.
• Track record of producing a high number of high-quality articles under strict time constraints.
I work best when I fully understand my employer’s expectations, which is why I would like to meet with you for an interview. Please call me at (009) 333-1012 at your earliest to set up an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.