Student workers assist the staff in an educational institute with a number of things. This may include working in the office and providing administrative support or helping teachers with research work.
When writing a resume for a Student Worker position, include relevant phrases and keywords to get the best result, i.e., an interview.
The following example Resume for Student Worker is designed for entry-level candidates who do not have any practical experience in hand.
Student Worker Resume Sample (No Experience)
132 Hudson Blvd N, Saint Paul, MN 55552
(999) 999-9999, Email
To work for the University of Minnesota as a Student Worker where strong research and administrative skills will be fully utilized to maximize efficiency.
The University of Saint Paul, Saint Paul, MN
Bachelor’s in Business Administration (In progress)
• Good understanding of basic administrative duties such as handling phone calls and organizing files
• Thorough understanding of performing research activities using a wide array of resources
• Exceptional comprehension of data entry procedures and protocols
• Profound understanding of creating forms, answering emails and distributing mail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional research skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to perform well under stress
• Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations
• Exceptional data entry skills
• MS Office Suite
• MS Project and MS Visio
• Internet, Email, and Outlook
• Member of the college music club
• Performed RA duties in various subjects
• Editor of the school yearbook and newspaper
• Volunteer for Anime, an animal rescue group in Saint Paul that helps abandoned and hurt animals
• Candy striper at the Saint Paul Hospice during Christmas for three years