A student assistant’s position is considered a great support role, but in order to obtain this position, you have to write a good resume.
Working as a student assistant means that you will be in constant contact with students which is why you have to offer information regarding your communication excellence.
Also, your knowledge of assisting students with admission processes must be highlighted.
In your entry level resume for a student assistant position, make sure that you mention your knowledge of handling students’ queries.
If you have been through a similar process, you will know what the work involves.
Mention of managing and updating student services bulletin is important too.
Here is a resume sample for a student assistant position:
Student Assistant Resume No Experience
2948 5th Road SE, Conway, AR 23422
Uniquely qualified Student Assistant with exceptional interest in working as a student assistant. Effectively able to assist students in academic matters and admission processes. Well-versed in handling and processing admission forms and maintaining and managing student files and records.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Conway Business School, Conway, AR – 2018
Awards and Honors
• Awarded 6 plaques for contributing to the academic strength of the college in an exceptional manner
• Honored for representing the school at 5 academic events
• Received a scholarship for the entirety of the degree program
• Won 4 medals, due to exceptional consistency in all modules of the degree program
Conway Business School, Conway, ND | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Greeted new and existing students, and provided them with the required information
• Ran new students through the admission process
• Provided counseling regarding different courses and modules
• Interviewed students in order to determine their specific academic interests
• Led students through different programs, and provided them with correlating information
• Managed students’ files and records in a predefined manner
• Interacted with students and their parents, in order to communicate progress
• Assisted students in resolving problems associated with changing courses and timetables
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Administrative Communication
• Process Education
• Academic Papers Proofreading
• Publications Management
• Filing and Record-keeping
• Campus Events Promotion
• Inquiry Response
• Worked as a volunteer at a startup for 3 weeks
• Spearheaded a team of volunteers at a local senior living facility