In order to write an impressive resume for a factory worker position, candidates having no experience must determine their relevant strengths and transferable skills.
Make a list of your most selling competencies first.
Now match these against the job demands and determine the strengths pertinent to the job being sought.
It is much easier to convince the prospective employers of your viable candidacy if you sell what they are buying.
Although job requirements for a factory worker are more or less the same, research as much as possible about the prospective employer.
Find out what they deal with and the special guidelines related to their industry.
Now build a document that reflects your relevant skills and knowledge in an appealing manner. To cover for lack of experience, make the most of your transferable skills.
Remember, the purpose of your resume is to show the employer how you can be useful for them.
Below is a resume sample for a factory worker with no experience.
Factory Worker Resume Sample – No Experience
540 Pansy Lane • Peoria, IL 76333 • (004) 555-6666 • jason @ email . com
A highly adaptable individual with good physical stamina and sound ability to learn things from scratch, seeking to utilize basic knowledge in factory operations in capacity of a factory worker.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Analytical minded, with strong attention to detail and profound ability to follow instructions
• Competent in maintaining computerized inventories and operating MS office, outlook and internet
• A team player who has effective interpersonal skills
• Solid ability to maintain positive relationships with co workers
• Cautious and safety oriented approach
• Thorough understanding of electronic and manual record keeping
• Proficient in maintaining hygienic work conditions and upholding a well organized work area
• Well groomed personality with ability to read, write and communicate effectively
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Peoria Technical College, Peoria, IL 2017
Forklift operator Certification
Illinois College, Peoria, IL 2017
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Sports and Adventure: Active member of Illinois youth adventure club, participant of various tracking and camping expeditions all over the US
• Book Reading: Volunteer services as reader at the SOS village, Peoria, IL
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of OSHA safe workplace and HAZMAT handling guidelines
• Physically dexterous, with good eye hand coordination
• Willing to perform weekend and night time shifts
• Driver’s license holder