An entry-level resume for a farmworker position should show that the applicant has the right skill set and knowledge to do the farm work effectively.
Take a look at the following entry-level farm worker resume sample to gain ideas on how to write one effectively:
Sample Entry Level Farm Worker Resume No Experience
633 Tenth Street, Dayton, OH 23521
Passionate and reliable with lots of stamina and energy.
Dedicated and hardworking individual, with a solid interest in performing general and specific farming processes, Seeking employment at ABC Farms. Bringing knowledge of cultivating and harvesting crops, and raising livestock. Able to use farm equipment and tools.
High School Diploma
Dayton High School, Dayton, OH – 2022
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Livestock Feeding and Breeding
• Crops Cultivation and Watering
• Repair and Maintenance
• Equipment Operations
• Produce Examination
• Waterlines Monitoring
• Facilities Maintenance
Zacky’s Farm, Dayton, OH
Nov 2021 – Jan 2022
• Planted, cultivated, fertilized, and irrigated crops
• Assisted farmers in breeding functions
• Provided support in using farm equipment and tools
• Created and maintained logs of farm animals, and crops
• Herded cattle, and accompanied it for grazing
• Maintained communication with clients to ensure that products were delivered to them in a timely manner
• Cleaned animal dwellings, and ensured that areas and equipment were properly sanitized
• Milked cows, and ensured that it was properly stored for selling purposes
• Assisted with feeding programs
• Checked farm animals for signs of illnesses, and provided support and help to keep them healthy
• Dug and planted seeds, and transplanted seedlings as required
• Internet and Email
• Records Management Software
• POS Operations
• Volunteered services to help animals stuck in nearby farms due to floods by moving them to safe areas.
• Worked as a volunteer at the local hospital for 3 years.