A nursery plant worker resume must begin with an objective. This is especially true if you have less or no experience in hand.
Not to mention, a nursery plant worker resume objective will pique the hiring manager’s interest, ensuring that he or she reads the rest of the document.
But writing an objective statement is not the easiest thing to do. For a nursery plant worker position, your resume objective should highlight the many reasons that you are the best person to hire.
Technically, your resume objective for this position must be sugar and spice, and all things nice – about yourself. A little self-indulgence is important here.
Talking about your knowledge of planting trees, flowers, and plants is important.
Not too much information is required, but enough has to be written so that the hiring manager can effectively gauge your skills, and keeps reading what you have to say in the resume.
It is important to note that resume objectives have certain formats, which are an absolute must to follow.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a nursery plant worker that you can refer to:
See also: Greenhouse Worker Resume
Nursery Plant Worker Resume Objective Examples
1. Highly skilled Plant Worker with over 5 years of experience of working in busy nurseries. Energetic to use my skills in harvesting plants, flowers, and trees, and maintaining work areas in an efficient manner at Flora Nursery.
2. Seeking a position as a Nursery Plant Worker at Deep Effects Nursery. Expert in growing plants and flowers from seeds and seedlings, and handling fruit grafting tasks. Ability to manage appropriate influx of water and sunlight for different plant and flower types.
3. Nursery Plant Worker with exceptional skills in seeding flowers, and handling slipping and rooting work, seeking employment at Express Nursery. Able to check temperature, and ventilation of greenhouses, and adjust environments according to set protocols.
4. To work as a Nursery Plant Worker at Summer Winds Nursery where my skills in designing complex and colorful beds and flower displays will be used to bring the best results. Well-versed in caring for greenhouses, and ensuring that maintenance tasks are timely carried out.
5. To obtain a position as a Nursery Plant Worker at Kilgore Nursery. Excited to use my skills in preparing planting sites by using the right tools and equipment, and caring for flowers and plants grown in greenhouses, and open lands.