Working as a food expeditor is a lot of responsibility.
Through your resume, it is essential to show that you are ready to take it on.
Before writing a resume for a food expeditor position, you have to ensure that you have all the information required for it.
For instance, your experience in handling follow-up, and food expediting skills must be highlighted.
Here is a resume sample for a food expeditor position that you can look through to get an idea:
See also: Food Expeditor Cover Letter
Food Expeditor Resume Sample
45 7th Street, Yonkers, NY54766
Food Expeditor, with 11 years of extensive experience in following up with food orders, in order to deliver them on time. Exceptionally well-versed in acting as an intermediate between patrons and kitchen staff members. Competent in ensuring the correct delivery of foods to patrons’ tables.
|– Order Fulfilment|
– Task Prioritization
– Final Preparation
– Temperature Checking
|– Quality Maintenance|
– Complaints Handling
– Fast Service Delivery
– Food Garnishing
– Order Flow
– Portion Control
– Presentation Standards
- Successfully handled 300 orders during one shift, as a result, received accolades from the management.
- Implemented a unique food delivery system, as a result, decreased timeline by 50%.
- Introduced a temperature checking system, hence, increased accuracy by 65%.
- Trained 30 other food expeditors, to be stationed in 10 other branches of the restaurant.
Gen Korean Barbecue, Yonkers, NY | 2014-present
- Obtain order sheets from wait staff, and check customers’ orders
- Oversee the preparation of food items, ensuring that they are expedited as much as possible
- Assist kitchen staff in preparing items, in order to ensure timely delivery to patrons
- Check cooked or prepared dishes to make sure that they are according to standard
- Add garnishing and finishing touches to prepared meals
- Check portions, and ensure that special instructions have been adhered to
- Deliver dishes to the wait staff, in a timely and accurate manner
Paradise Lounge, Yonkers, NY | 2008-2014
- Chopped, sliced, and cubed meats and cheeses according to provided instructions
- Prepared food items such as sandwiches and salads
- Assisted in cleaning and maintaining work areas
- Performed preventative and regular maintenance on grills, fryers, and ovens
- Handled garbage disposal tasks
High School Diploma
Yonkers High School, Yonkers, NY