A complaint handler’s work determines if disgruntled customers will provide more business or not.
Hiring managers make sure that they pick out the right people to handle complaints. Hence, it is imperative to hire someone with excellent skills, and solid experience.
If you want to show your candidature as a complaint handler in a positive way, your resume must be spot-on with the requirements of the employer.
In your resume for a complaint handler position, you must focus on your knowledge of following protocols to resolve issues. Also, mention only your experiences as a complaint handler in your resume.
To make your resume an excellent resource to determine your complaint handling qualities, refer to the following resume sample before you write your own:
See also: Complaint Handler Cover Letter Sample
Complaint Handler Resume Example
92 Macaron Hill Road, Norfolk, VA61278
Customer service-oriented complaint handler with over 8 years of experience in handling complaints of clients in a timely and fruitful way. Highly proficient in investigating, resolving, and reporting all kinds of complaints and grievances. Calm and patient to find the best possible solutions. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Timescales Management
• Customer Satisfaction
• Complaints Escalation
• Service Levels Improvement
• Information Gathering
• Customer Facilitation
• Progress Updates
• Singlehandedly managed 5 complaints at the same time, during an instance of low service delivery.
• Successfully retained a corporate client, by resolving his complaint within 5 minutes of ticket initialization.
• Implemented an information gathering system, as a result, decreased root cause analysis time by 25%.
San Systems, Norfolk, VA
12/2017 – Present
• Take 40+ telephone calls per day and respond to customers’ initial complaints.
• Gather information to determine the root cause of each complaint.
• Provide customers with information on handling issues pertaining to complaints.
• Check tickets to determine the natures of complaints, and resolve them accordingly.
• Log and acknowledge all complaints received at the desk.
• Conduct in-depth investigations into all aspects of each complaint.
• Provide feedback to the right departments and acquire related information from them.
• Conduct call audits in order to assist with investigations.
• Communicate with relevant departments with a view to resolving complaints.
Customer Services Representative
Macon Express, Norfolk, VA
7/2013 – 12/2017
• Received 50+ calls per day and provided the required information.
• Assisted 20+ customers per shift by helping them through problems and confusion.
• Responded to customers’ complaints by following customer services policies and protocols.
• Logged all complaints properly, ensuring that appropriate follow-up was conducted.
High School Diploma
Norfolk High School, Norfolk, VA – 2011