What is the difference between ordinary and extraordinary resume?
Well, it is the ‘Extra.’ Now, what is this ‘Extra’?
Extraordinary and effective resumes are those who sell while ordinary resumes do not sell.
Earning a welding apprentice job interview these days is merely a question of whether or not your resume showcases your achievements and work-related accomplishments in an appealing manner.
One tip in this regard is quantification. It is difficult to come up with figures that translate your potential, but if you do, it creates a very favorable impression on employers.
When these results are also measurable, the impact doubles!
See also: Best Resume for Welding Apprentice
Welding Apprentice Resume Sample
3110 Olive Apt, Hope well, VA 39190
Adaptable and results-driven welder, particularly effective in cutting and welding steel beams, beveling pipe, tapping mains and sleeves. Technically trained to weld low-stress level pipes and sensitive gas equipment. Bilingual: English and French. CDL Holder.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Journeyman Assistance|
– Arc Welding
– Component Welding
– Scrap Metal Handling
|– Parts Assembling|
– Combination Square
– Tank Lining
– OPS (192)
– Calipers and Ruler
– Cutting Torch
– Shrinkage Welding
– Successfully installed a drainage system worth $25K with minimal supervision and extensive study of the manual
– Enhanced welding quality by 50% through proactive implementation of precision measurement techniques and tools
– Analyzed various engineering drawings to interpret the welding work required and produced accurate estimates
– Implemented general welding safety regulations at the workplace and promoted a culture of workplace safety by practicing all state-issued welding safety guidelines to book
Heavy Metal Works, Hope well, VA ~ May 2019 – Present
– Set up, adjust and operate welding equipment.
– Perform pipe fittings to close tolerance, interpret drawings and symbols.
– Take appropriate measurements, observe hydrostatic and x-ray tests on welded surfaces while maintaining a neat, clean and safe work area.
MidAmerican Energy, Hope well, VA ~ Jan 2019 – May 2019
– Laid out fabric pipe and fittings, welded metal joints as required including components in flat, horizontal and overhead positions based on instructions.
– Learned and applied acquired techniques in metallurgy, geometry, and welding
High School Diploma
SAINT VINCENT HIGH SCHOOL, Hope well, VA