A professional Warehouse Helper resume consists of the following essential sections.
• Core Competencies/Skills
• Key Accomplishments
• Professional Experience
The exact headings may vary, but components remain more or less the same.
Remember that the summary statement is the key component of a Warehouse Helper resume. Therefore, craft it smartly. An intelligently written summary targets the needs of the employer.
Determine the topmost requirements for the specific warehouse helper position. Then write the relevant skills and experiences from your profile.
Have a look at the warehouse helper resume example given below.
Warehouse Helper Resume Sample
Self-motivated and dependable Warehouse Helper with 9 years of hands-on experience in diverse warehouse settings. Exceptionally skilled in order management and processing, safely loading and unloading materials using a forklift, and verifying the received quantity from vendors for accuracy and quality. Track record of troubleshooting complaints and issues regarding delivery to the customers’ satisfaction. Familiar with OSHA workplace safety guidelines.
– Pallet Jack Operation – Quality Assurance
– Product Packing – Inventory Management
– Consignment Receiving – Item Labeling
– Hand Truck Usage – Shipment coordination
– Delivery Routing – Warehouse Maintenance
[Company Name], Mason, OH
7/2017 – Present
• Magnified the product packaging quality by 50%, leading to a massive decrease in damage caused by transportation.
• Leveraged cost-effective packing and transporting techniques and relieved annual budget by 10%.
• Abridged customer complaints due to order mixing by 100% through the implementation of a reliable order detail forwarding mechanism.
• Receive goods from vendors and suppliers
• Check the quality and quantity of merchandise
• Issue daily stock reports based on merchandise audit
• Carry out general labor tasks
• Assist in packing and transporting of orders
• Fill stock inventories while ensuring the availability of optimum stock at the warehouse to cater for orders
Heinz, Mason, OH
3/2011 – 6/2017
• Picked, packed, and dispatched material as per order details
• Delivered the merchandise to the given addresses
• Safely loaded and unloaded trucks
• Maintained the warehouse in a neat and tidy condition
High School Diploma
Some High School, Mason, OH – 2005