A professional resume for warehouse jobs consists of the following essential sections. The exact headings may vary but components remain more or less the same. These are listed below:
• Core Competencies
• Professional Experience
• Key Accomplishments
Remember the performance summary is the key takeaway that you offer. Build it smartly. An intelligently written performance summary targets the employer specified skills for the position. Determine the top most requirements for the specific warehouse helper position you wish to apply for. Now fish out the matching skills form your profile and organize them into well structured sentences. Once you have come up with a rough sketch for your summary, incorporate some power words and phrases to enhance the impact your summary will have on the reader.
Have a look at the warehouse helper resume example given below.
Warehouse Helper Resume Example
308 Universal Ave • Mason, OH 56466 • (004) 333 – 2222 • derrick @ email . com
SUMMARY: Self motivated and dependable person with 8 years of hands-on experience in diverse warehouse settings. Exceptionally skilled in order management and processing. Track record of adherence to OSHA workplace safety guidelines. Expert in loading and unloading material safely using forklift and verifying the received quantity from vendors for accuracy and quality. Track record of troubleshooting complaints and issues regarding delivery to the customers’ satisfaction.
|– Pallet Jack Operation||– Quality Assurance||– Product Packing|
|– Inventory Management||– Consignment Receiving||– Item Labeling|
|– Hand Truck Usage||– Shipment coordination||– Delivery Routing|
|– Warehouse Maintenance||– General Labor||– Stock Reports|
• Magnified the product packaging quality by 50% leading to a massive decrease in damage caused during transportation.
• Leveraged cost effective packing and transporting techniques and relieved annual budget by 10%.
• Abridged customer complains due to order mixing by 100% through implementation of a fool proof order detail forwarding mechanism.
UNIFLEX WAREHOUSE, Mason, OH
Helper, 7/2010 to Present
• Receive goods from vendors and suppliers, check them for quality and quantity
• Issue daily stock reports based on merchandise audit
• Carry out general labor tasks and assist in packing and transporting of orders
• Fill in all stock inventories and ensure availability of optimum stock at the warehouse to cater for orders
HEINZ WAREHOUSE, Mason, OH
Warehouse Driver/laborer, 3/2005 to 6/2010
• Picked, packed and dispatched material as per order details
• Delivered the merchandise on the given addresses
• Safely loaded and unloaded trucks
• Maintained the warehouse in a neat and tidy condition
DAVIDOF HIGH, Mason, OH, 2005
High School Diploma
Last updated on