A Mother’s Helper assists busy mothers by providing care to children and performing household tasks. They need to maintain a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which children can develop intellectually. Also, they need to be self-motivated and reliable with a fun and friendly nature.
In order to apply for a Mother’s Helper job, a job seeker will need to write a resume, as well as a cover letter.
A Mother’s Helper resume should be written in a way that logically communicates the job seeker’s qualifications, skills, and experiences in a little space.
How to Write a Great Resume for Mother’s Helper Job?
In order to write a good resume, you will need to show that you have a thorough understanding of the needs of children, as well as possess the great stamina to work continually. Also, you should demonstrate adequate knowledge of how to provide proper childcare while creating a fun and safe environment.
The following examples will give you further ideas.
Mother’s Helper Resume Sample
548 Rose Street
Houston, TX 05897
sara @ email . com
- Fun and friendly childcare professional with 9+ years’ extensive experience in caring for children from ages 2 months to 10 years.
- Demonstrated ability to create, organize, and plan different kinds of childcare activities such as arts and crafts, and trips to the parks and library.
- Innovative and creative; able to introduce new ideas and techniques of learning.
- Competent at preparing delicious and nutritious food for children and families.
- Able to run errands, shop for groceries and perform light housekeeping.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Outstanding communication and judgment skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Stress tolerance and a high level of energy
• Adaptable and flexible
• Able to multi-task
• Emotionally mature to deal with children
AAA Childcare Agency – Houston, TX
2017 – Present
• Transported children to and from school.
• Help children with schoolwork.
• Organize activities for children.
• Prepare meals for children and families.
• Shop groceries for the family and run errands.
• Help children get dressed.
• Administer meals and clean the table after eating.
• Perform light housekeeping tasks.
Private Capacity – Houston, TX
2012 – 2017
• Prepared formulas for babies.
• Changed diapers for babies.
• Washed and ironed children’s clothes.
• Planned and prepared meals and snacks for the children.
• Bathed babies and supervised baths for older children.
• Dressed children suitable for the child’s activities.
Training in Childcare and Development
First Aid and CPR – Current
G.E.D | City High School, Houston, TX
Current Texas driver’s license and perfect driving record.
“I always take the initiative to perform my duties. I love cooking and playing with children.”
Mother’s Helper Resume Sample 2
45 4th Street, New York, NY 02109
Warm, caring, and loving babysitter and nanny with a strong passion for children and families.
A proactive and resourceful individual seeking a position as a Mother’s Helper. Bringing extensive skills in providing competent care to children while managing household chores.
• Over 3 years of hands-on experience in the childcare field.
• Well-versed in ages and stages of childhood development.
• A respectful attitude towards others.
• Fluent in English and Spanish and capable of teaching the same.
• Current NY driver’s license with an exceptional driving record.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Activity Planning • Meal Preparation
• Bottle Feeding • Diaper Changing and Bathing
• Reading • Transportation
• Toilet-Training • Basic Housekeeping
• Laundry Managemen
RWP Solutions, New York, NY
May 2021 – Present
• Expertly provide care and education to children of ages 5 and 12.
• Clean children’s rooms and make beds.
• Perform laundry tasks.
• Take children to and from school, lessons, and appointments.
We Care, New York, NY
Jan 2019 – May 2021
• Coordinated activities that encouraged education and constructive progress.
• Created a fun, secure, inspiring, and nurturing environment for the children.
• Traveled with the children on outings.
• Cooked meals and snacks for children.
Early Childhood Development Certificate
ABC College, New York, NY
Current CPR Certification
CITY HIGH SCHOOL, New York, NY
• Adept at anticipating children’s needs
• Effective communication skills
• Enthusiastic about working 24/7
• Able to handle young teens
“I work hard to succeed as the best childcare professional.“
Strong references available