Are you ready to apply for a forklift driving position?
Here are some helpful tips to write a professional Warehouse Forklift cover letter:
- Compel the interest of the recruiter by a strong opening and making the first few sentences interesting.
- Use the cover letter as an opportunity to prove your candidacy.
- Tell them how you intend to contribute by using your skills and passion.
- Make the letter succinct, crisp, and short.
- Do not write any irrelevant skills and experiences.
The following is a sample warehouse forklift driver cover letter for your guidance.
Related: Forklift Driver Resume Sample
Warehouse Forklift Driver Cover Letter Sample
3440 Heaven Ave, Boone, NC 57377
September 14, 2021
Mr. Richard Klein
843 Industrial Avenue
Boone, NC 57377
Dear Mr. Klein:
If the Forklift Driver position at Resource Logistics calls for a driven and passionate individual who is:
- Physically strong
- Familiar with the OSHA guidelines applicable to warehouse operations
then we have a good reason to meet.
My goal is simple; to work in a busy warehouse where my expertise in forklift operation could be put to immediate use and directly benefit the employer.
My professional background in warehouse operations especially forklift driving complements your job description:
- 5+ years of first-hand experience working as a warehouse forklift driver.
- Expert in inventory management and pallet jack operation.
- Adept at transporting, packing and unpacking fragile merchandise safely.
- Knowledge of conducting quality assurance audits.
At my previous workplace, I implemented many cost-effective forklift operation strategies that resulted in a reduction in monthly warehouse management costs.
I firmly believe that after hearing out my professional feats, you will agree that hiring me would add considerable value to the quality of forklift operations. I would appreciate a chance to meet with you to explore the opportunity further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.