Checkers count and check all products for both inbound and outbound shipments, cargo, and freight in a warehouse setting. Their primary duty is to ensure that all manufactured goods are free of breaking and spoilage. Checkers also make sure that customers’ orders are complete and correct.
A checker resume is the most critical part of a checker job application. Take a look at the following example that will help you build a good resume for the checker position.
Sample Resume for Checker Position
32 8th Street, Garden City, KS
Cellular: (000) 748-5452, Email
Customer Service | Communication | Attention to Detail
• 3+ years’ progressively responsible experience in busy warehouse settings.
• Current Kansas City Forklift Certifications.
• Demonstrated ability to promote a safe work environment through appropriate action
• Strong mathematics and calculation skills.
• Basic computer and software.
• Ability to work with the least supervision.
• Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and OSHA guidelines
• Communication, interpersonal, and problem solving
• Able to lift quite heavy loads
• Proven ability to keep a high level of efficiency and effectiveness standards
Americold – Garden City, KS
Dec 2012 – Present
• Count all products, and check all consignments for damage and infestation, before product storage.
• Compare the amount, quality, labeling, and address with customers’ order to make sure shipments are complete and accurate.
• Assist in loading and unloading of merchandise.
• Operate forklift safely and efficiently.
• Maintain a clean, tidy, and arranged work area.
• Report all shortages, damages, and miss-shipments on proper forms and forward them to office staff.
• Verify and signed for inbound shipments.
• Check contents of assembled orders.
Coca-Cola Refreshments – Philadelphia, PA
May 2010 – Dec 2012
• Verified both inbound and outbound inventory matches.
• Entered data in a handheld unit.
• Maintained necessary records.
• Ensured load correctness at check-in and check out by manual counting.
• Examined all incoming and outgoing vehicles.
High School Diploma
City Public School, Garden City, KS – 2005