If you are thinking of applying for a Pharmacy Technician position, it is advisable to customize your resume.
Bring your resume in line with contemporary resume writing trends.
Pharmacy Technician Resume Writing Tips
- Make it clutter-free by leaving ample white space and using an appealing layout.
- Highlight your professional strengths to communicate your value and potential.
- Write a whole section to your quantified achievements that speak highly of your caliber as it relates to the role you aspire.
Sample Resume for Pharmacy Technician (Less Experience)
5 Bowles Lane, Gardenerville, NV 53432
Bringing extensive skills in assisting the pharmacist with various administrative and medicine dispensing work.
• 3+ years’ experience in a busy pharmacy setting
• Highly skilled in filling prescriptions and managing administrative work
• Hands-on experience in using aseptic techniques in the preparation of IV and compounded medications
• In-depth knowledge of infection control policies and protocols
• Introduced an inventory system that works with data to manage automated refills
• Awarded Employee of the Year award following excellence in pharmacy practices in the year 2009
Beta Pharmacy – Denver, CO | Jun 2015 – Present
• Receive and refill written requests for prescriptions
• Check for prescription accuracy
• Fill and label bottles
• Assist customers by responding to questions and problems
• Price prescriptions
• Assist in maintaining work area
• Take phone calls and provide information
• Receive and stock incoming supplies and maintain inventory
• Mix pharmaceutical preparations
CapTech – Denver, CO | Jan 2014 – Jun 2015
• Filled patient medication cassettes
• Prepared IV solutions
• Filled the Pyxis MedStations
• Filled floor stock orders
• Performed a range of computer functions relating to billing and reports
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
Pharmacy Technician License – Nevada
High School Diploma
Community School, Denver, CO – 2010
SPECIAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical terminology
• Demonstrated ability to work with keen attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Basic understanding of pharmacy billing procedures
• Proficient in Systems Inc.