An AC Technician’s Resume typically summarizes a candidate’s work experiences, educational background and skills that relate to the job being sought. To be effective a resume must be highly appealing to the prospective employer. The main goal of a resume is to get the candidate an interview call, which implies that the resume should be specifically tailored for the job.
Here are six resume basics that will help you in building a great resume for AC technician.
• Be consistent in your formatting and layout throughout the document
• Don’t forget to proofread your resume for typos and grammatical errors at least three times
• Quantify your achievements where possible – numbers are impressive
• Write a profile summary at the beginning followed by your relevant competencies
• Include only relevant information and be concise – save the reader’s time
566 Evergreen Lane • Appleton, WI 67443 • (004) 666-7777 • robert . carter @ email . com
AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN
Highly accomplished and well-qualified with a demonstrated expertise in installing and repairing complex air conditioning systems. Safety-oriented, competent at a multitude of diagnostic methods and handling of humidity recording equipment. Extensive knowledge regarding automatic and centrally fitted systems air conditioning systems with a track record of meeting and exceeding client expectations and AC maintenance needs.
|● Humidity Monitoring||● HVAC Troubleshooting||● Pneumatic Controls|
|● Seal Repairs||● Gas Charging||● Component Replacement|
|● Unit Checking||● AC Installation||● Operational Testing|
|● Digital Controls||● Problen Diagnosis||● Microprocessors|
ENPHASE ENERGY, Appleton, WI
AC Technician, 4/2012 to Present
Respond to service calls timely, calibrate auto AC systems and keep record of services delivered. Conduct engineering analysis, preventive maintenance of installed systems and troubleshoot technical issues. Use blueprints and schematic diagrams for installation of new systems and repairing of the same. Estimate materials required for given tasks and order the supplies needed.
• Implemented an effective preventive maintenance schedule that reduced service calls by 40%
• Fabricated an AC component in a cost effective manner from scratch saving the company an additional cost of $10k
INGERSOLL, Appleton, WI
Asst. Journeyman, 5/2010 to 3/2012
Accompanied the journeyman on visit tasks and assisted in diagnosing and fixing problems in pre-installed air conditioning systems. Maintained all tools organized and in order, provided emergency repairs and kept track of service requests.
• Earned the most punctual technician award
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, Appleton, WI, 2010
• Load lifting ability up till 60 lbs
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Apt at understanding and following written instructions
Last updated on