An AC Technician Resume typically summarizes a candidate’s work experiences, educational background, and skills that relate to the AC Technician job.
The main goal of a resume is to get the candidate an interview, which implies that the resume should be specifically tailored for the job.
How to Write a Great Resume for AC Technician Job?
- Be consistent in your formatting and layout throughout the document
- Don’t forget to proofread your resume for typos and grammatical errors at least three times
- Quantify your achievements where possible
- Write a profile or summary at the beginning followed by your relevant competencies
- Include only relevant information and be concise
Related: AC Technician Cover Letter
Here is an example for you to get ideas from:
AC Technician Resume Example
566 Evergreen Lane, Appleton, WI 67443
robert . carter @ email . com
AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN
Track record of meeting and exceeding client expectations and AC maintenance needs.
Highly accomplished and well-qualified with hands-on experience in installing and repairing complex air conditioning systems. Safety-oriented; competent at a multitude of diagnostic methods and handling of humidity recording equipment. Extensive knowledge of automatic and centrally fitted systems air conditioning systems.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Implemented an effective preventive maintenance schedule that reduced service calls by 40%.
• Cost-effectively fabricated an AC component from scratch, saving the company an additional cost of $1000.
ENPHASE ENERGY, Appleton, WI
- Respond to service calls timely
- Calibrate auto AC systems
- Keep a record of services delivered
- Conduct engineering analysis, preventive maintenance of installed systems
- Toubleshoot technical issues
- Use blueprints and schematic diagrams for installation of new systems and repairing of the same
- Estimate materials required for given tasks and order the supplies needed
INGERSOLL, Appleton, WI
- Accompanied the journeyman on visit tasks
- Assisted in diagnosing and fixing problems in pre-installed air conditioning systems
- Maintained and organized all tools
- Provided emergency repairs
- Kept track of service requests
- Earned the most punctual technician award
Some Technical College, Appleton, WI – 2010
– Humidity Monitoring
– Seal Repairs
– Unit Checking
– Digital Controls
– HVAC Troubleshooting
– Gas Charging
– AC Installation
– Pneumatic Controls
– Component Replacement
– Operational Testing
– Problem Diagnosis
• Load lifting ability: 60 lbs
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Apt at understanding and following written instructions