An aircraft maintenance technician is essentially responsible to repair and maintain aircraft to keep them in best operating condition.
To ensure aircraft maintenance, they make scheduled preventive maintenance checks of the craft and troubleshoot mechanical faults that are reported by the flight crew or concerned pilot.
When crafting an aircraft maintenance resume, you must keep some points in mind.
Communicate who you are, with special focus on your aircraft maintenance competencies and potential.
Determine your background experiences that will benefit the potential employer.
Now make it a point to build your resume in a manner that the first impression it makes on the employers convinces them that you are the ideal candidate for the job.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume Sample
788 Yankee Villas, Columbus, GA 46737
jake @ email . com
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Top-producing Aircraft maintenance professional with 9-plus-years of hands-on experience of aviation systems, electronic systems, operation cycles and computerized controls. Highly proficient in using electrical test equipment to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical aviation issues. Demonstrated expertise in assessing, replacing and troubleshooting faults in FTDs. Substantial knowledge of FAA guidelines and functional standards.
• Qualified to inspect and operate powered and manual ground control equipment
• Proven ability to leverage aircraft wing wiring
• Skilled in diagnosis and subsequent structural, mechanical and electrical repairing
|– Engine Inspection
– Distortion Monitoring
– Corrosion Checks
– Crack Checking
– Components Examination
– Maintenance Manuals
|– Compression Checks
– Operation of Engines
– Work Inspection
– Hydraulic Systems
– Components Replacement
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Republic Airways, Columbus, GA | October 2012 – Present
• Establish airworthiness of airliner components in their totality
• Carry out preventive maintenance of aircraft, components, and relevant equipment
• Ensure accuracy of tension level on control cables
• Remain in constant communication with executive management and company representatives regarding the exchange of information, updates, and precautions
• Successfully updated complex avionics system in three aircrafts singlehandedly
• Volunteered to perform cockpit related non technical functions including seat repairs and cargo maintenance tasks
Endeavour Airways, Columbus, GA | 2010 – 2012
• Carried out aircraft component service regularly
• Filled out aircraft maintenance forms, updating the maintenance database system regularly
• Inspected and operated hand and power equipment for aircraft components repair purpose
• Applied mathematical calculations needed for setting up and used precision measurement tools as and when needed to measure gaps, angels, and depths
• Initiated and implemented a comprehensive maintenance record system including details of maintenance alterations performed at various stations
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
B.S Degree in Aviation Mechanics
State University, Columbus, GA | 2010
Current Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License