A food service supervisor is responsible for the preparation, cooking, serving, and delivery of food.
S/he operates and maintains appropriate food service equipment, and carry out general facility and equipment hygiene maintenance tasks compliant with federal, state, and department guidelines.
To apply for a Food Service Supervisor position, you should prepare a winning resume and cover letter.
The following sample of Food Service Supervisor Resume will give you a quick start in your job application process.
This example contains sufficient information for non-experienced and experienced candidates.
Also, this resume or CV is suitable for all countries, including the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and NZ.
Food Service Supervisor Resume Sample
44 Example Street, Houston, TX 65899
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Documented success during three years of progressively responsible food service experience. Highly skilled in creating and maintaining relationships with customers, employees, and other key stakeholders, including senior managers. In-depth knowledge of food service management protocols, including food quality, sanitation, and safety.
• Communicating verbal and written orders
• Providing positive and quality service to customers and staff
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines
• Thorough understanding of food preparation processes
• Effective hiring, training, evaluating, and management skills
• Able to break down and assign responsibilities to subordinates
FOOD SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Food Services Supervisor
ABC Company – San Marcos, TX | Jul 2013 – Sep 2017
• Supervised cafeteria services on the allocated shift
• Ensured quality of production and food procurement requirements
• Minimized waste through well-organized storage, inventory, and foodstuff utilization
• Maintained food services areas in a hygienic and sage condition
Food Services Supervisor
Management Corporation – San Marcos, TX | May 2009 – Jul 2013
• Conducted and organized daily inspections of food services areas on assigned shift
• Reviewed and checked all designated areas frequently for contractual compliance and efficiency of the delivery of services
• Ensured groundwork of food services for particular center functions
• Assisted in the development and execution of new and revised policies and procedures affecting food services
Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management
SOME COLLEGE, Houston, TX
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong hospitality industry knowledge
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Proven employee relations skills