A resume objective is basically where your resume starts. It provides hiring authorities with information on what your career plans are, and how you intend to follow them while making it worthwhile to the company where you are applying.
Mostly, resume objectives are written for resumes that are being submitted for entry-level jobs. However, many people resort to using them when changing careers as well. You can choose to write anything your heart desires in the objective, but you have to make sure that it rings true to the reader.
Mostly, resume objectives are self-congratulatory. And they have to be, as their primary purpose is to get it across to the hiring manager that you are the best person to be hired for a particular position. But there is a difference between being self-confident, and bragging about your abilities.
What you have to do is to make sure that you keep a balance between the two. Your resume objective should highlight what your goals are, but it should also shed light on how your goals align with those of the prospective employer. Keeping these two in sync will make it worth your while, as an impressed hiring manager is sure to give you your due.
For a building superintendent resume, the following sample objectives can do the trick. Have a look:
Sample Objectives for Building Superintendent Resume
• Highly experienced Building Superintendent, with over six years of exposure to overseeing the operational success of both commercial and residential buildings. Exceptionally well-versed in establishing and monitoring maintenance and operational systems, and ensuring that residents and employees remain safe at all times. Presently seeking a position at Golden Corral Corporation.
• Building Superintendent, with 5+ years of experience overseeing the operations of a residential building. Seeking a job, utilizing expertise in performing regular checks on the building, handling rent collection and recording work, managing residents’ issues, and overseeing HVAC systems, to ensure consistent operability.
• Desirea Building Superintendent position at Henry Street Settlement. Offering exceptionally well-placed proficiencies in supervising the work of custodians and maintenance workers, handling rent collection activities, creating and maintaining liaison with suppliers, and ensuring the overall safety and well-being of employees, and tenants.
• Looking for a Building Superintendent position making the most of extensive skills in supervising the efficient operations of the assigned building, and ensuring that the safety of the building and the people within is maintained.
• To obtain a position as a Building Superintendent with Medici Living Group. Eager to apply exceptional talents in handling apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance tasks, snow preparation and removal, and rent collection activities.
Last updated on