A resume for a product specialist job must contain regular sections; experience, education and qualifications.
Above all, it should reflect the candidate’s ability to categorize, analyze, understand and sell.
A product specialist is responsible for educating the client about the details of the product; thus strong communication skills, multilingual capability and the ability to get the message through to the customer are of utmost importance in the resume of a product specialist.
To get a better idea, it is advisable to go through the following resume of product specialists.
Product Specialist Resume Example
588 Boilermaker Street, West Lafayette, IN 54201
(086) 555-7777 | jake.b @ email . com
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Matchless convincing power and inborn sales skills
• Deep knowledge of interlinked departments of productions and sales
• An instinctive desire to learn about new gadgets, products, and deals
• Deep knowledge of product sales related business dynamics and tactics
• Multilingual: English, Spanish, and French
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
• Exceeded annual sales targets with a great margin for two consecutive years.
• Launched a very successful campaign for a new model of Nissan.
Product Specialist | May 2012 – Oct 2013
Nissan Motors, Columbus, IN
• Provided all product related information including transmission choices, colors available and product pricing personally and on the phone.
• Demonstrated excellent public relation skills, excellent communication etiquette and professional customer dealing services.
• Coordinated with production department and product managers regarding new features.
• Presented demonstrations regarding product qualifications, comparisons and engine types, etc.
• Educated existing customers about new features in the vehicles.
• Promoted sales of external car accessories.
Sales Associate | Sep 2010 – May 2012
Alpha Motors, Columbus, IN
• Guided customers about lease installment plans.
• Arranged and supervised test drives for customers.
• Attended training on product details.
• Provided training to new employees regarding product portfolio.
• Filed a monthly report based on client feedback regarding strengths and shortcomings of the product and sent it to the senior management.
Bachelor of Business Administration | 2009
International Business College, Indianapolis, IN