An order entry specialist needs to show that he can perform the work properly. And there is nothing better than a resume to do this.
On a resume for an order entry specialist position, one has to highlight all skills and experience.
When writing a resume for an order entry specialist position, you have to gather the right information.
This would include skills in terms of obtaining and punching in orders, and experience in using databases.
Make sure that all the sections of your resume are properly written.
Below is a sample that you can look through:
Order Entry Specialist Resume Example
67 Tower Road
ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST
Highly skilled order entry specialist, with 7+ years of experience in punching orders in an accurate and prompt manner. Demonstrated expertise in handling aftersales service queries in a profound manner.
• Order Taking • Database Use
• Data Entry • Customer Service
• Upselling • Account Generation
• Purchase Order Handling
• Complaint Management
• Successfully processed 500 orders in one day, beating the official record.
• Implemented an order tracking system, reducing tracking time by 75%.
• Introduced an account generation system that reduced setup time by 50%.
• Trained 50 order entry operators, as part of their induction.
Order Entry Specialist
Ninety Nine Inc., Anchorage, AK
• Attend telephone calls to obtain orders.
• Listen carefully to customers in order to attain correct information.
• Provide customers with information on products and services.
• Punch orders into the system, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
• Check punched in data to ensure that it is correctly recorded.
• Create liaison with external parties in order to ensure quick deliveries.
• Keep customers informed of their order statuses.
• Handle complaints and problems according to company protocol.
• Manage delays in order delivery.
• Enter order status into the system.
• Clearly communicate order statuses that have been flagged.
• Identify orders that cannot be processed due to problems such as payment delays.
Order Entry Specialist
Tether Corporation, Anchorage, AK
• Checked data that needed to be entered into the system.
• Performed data entry duties in order to punch data into the database.
• Ensured the accuracy of punched in records.
• Manned telephone exchange in order to obtain orders.
• Checked punched in data for status updates or delivery or processing problems.
Graduated in 2012
St. Harold’s High School, Anchorage, AK