There is no reason to get upset when writing a resume to apply for a lawn care specialist position.
Especially if you have a sample like the one below, to help you out:
Lawn Care Specialist Resume Example
1993 Allen Road, Lancaster, PA 52202
LAWN CARE SPECIALIST
Aesthetically-blessed ● Competent ● Qualified
15+ years of experience in providing exceptional lawn care services. Proficient in determining clients’ specific requirements, and providing them with required solutions to suit their tastes and choices. Ability to determine clients’ specific lawn care requirements, oversee the quality, and ensure that assigned lawn care work is carried out in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
|– Lawn Maintenance||– Routine Check-ups||– Chemicals Handling|
|– Staff Oversight||– Equipment Use||– Preventative Maintenance|
|– Procedure Documenting||– Pesticides Handling||– Soil Incorporation|
|– Problem Diagnostics||– Solution Provision||– Service Calls Handling|
• Successfully created a 10 feet tall brush statue, for the opening of a multinational company.
• Trained over 50 lawn care technicians in the safe use and handling of pesticides.
• Suggested the implementation of lawn preventative maintenance, encouraging clients to acquire additional services.
• Implemented an after-sales services plan, which resulted in increased satisfaction from clients, and repeat business opportunities.
Lawn Care Specialist
Aesthetically Yours, Lancaster, PA 2010 – Present
• Confer with clients to determine their specific requirements for lawn care, and landscaping.
• Provide clients with information on available services, and suggest services according to their needs.
• Present clients with cost estimations for each lawn care project, ensuring that their budgets are met.
• Acquire workforce and equipment according to the specifics of each lawn care project.
• Oversee the work of lawn care technicians to ensure that they are performing seeding and aeration activities correctly.
• Assist in the cutting and shaping of bushes and brush, to meet specified shapes and standards.
• Ascertain that all supplies and equipment are available for each lawn care project.
• Oversee the mixing and pouring of chemicals such as disinfectants and pesticides.
Lawn Care Technician
Turf Choice, Lancaster, PA 2002 – 2010
• Performed inspections of assigned lawns to determine deficiencies and problems.
• Provided clients with information on what work needs to be done on their lawn, and approximate estimates.
• Performed seeding and aerating activities, and handled grass fertilization work.
• Handled integrated pest management, using mechanical and organic controls.
• Pruned and trimmed small trees and bushes, according to specified heights and shapes.
Lancaster High School, Lancaster, PA – 2001
High School Diploma