If you are looking for a job as a Patient Sitter, a well-written resume along with a supporting cover letter is an absolute necessity.
A Patient Sitter resume will show a prospective employer all that you have done in personal care capacities. It makes the first impression about your personality.
The following resume along with this Patient Sitter Cover Letter will assist you in your job application process.
Patient Sitter Resume Example
85 20th Ave
Houston, TX 65281
❖❖ PATIENT SITTER ❖❖
Compassionate and dexterous patient sitter with 6+ years of experience working in personal care capacities. Highly skilled in looking after patients who are in need of assistance with day-to-day chores. Expert in handling irate patients politely.
• Able to keep an eye on residents who may be a threat to themselves or other patients around them
• Comprehensive understanding of the psychological and physical tactics needed to transfer patients
• Comfortable working for patients of all ages and backgrounds
ABC Hospice, Houston, TX
April 2015 – Present
• Achieved sitter of the month award three times at my previous place of work
• Appreciated by families owing to an exceptional tactful and diplomatic approach
• Look after the elderly in fulfilling physical and mental needs
• Help patients with mobility activities
• Look after patients medicine routines
• Report any problems to the supervisor
• Perform all duties prudent to patients outside the hospice when asked to
High School Diploma
Houston High School, Houston, TX
Current Texas State Certified Nursing Assistant
First Aid and CPR
• Above par communication skills
• Established punctuality and reliability
• Excellent physical stamina to sit and stand for an extended period
• Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
• Profound ability to read and interpret safety instructions
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
Excellent professional references available