Key holders have very interesting and extremely demanding jobs which is why it is important for them to show just what they have in terms of mettle when they are writing a resume.
Here is a key holder resume sample that highlights experiences that will justify a candidate for this job.You are free to customize this sample per employer’s requirements and your attributes.
Also use this Key Holder Cover Letter to support your resume.
Key Holder Resume Sample
33 Limestone Drive NE, Rio Rancho, NM 11111
Contact #, Email
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position of Key Holder with K-Mart in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 3 years of practical experience working as a key holder for Hyberbolt
• Profound experience in handling over all operations of the hypermarket
• Familiar with merchandising programs and related standards and procedures
• Proficient in assisting retail managers and store managers by supporting a buying environment and ensuring customer loyalty
• Highly skilled in motivating and directing others to meet or exceed sales goals
Hyperbolt, Rio Rancho, NM
Key Holder | October 2008 – Present
• Oversee the operations of the hyper market
• Work towards creating a bridge between and assisting with sales, merchandising, operations, training and development and loss prevention
• Maintain liaison with customers to ensure customer loyalty and long term business growth
• Assist in recruiting procedures
• Fill in for sales assistance in the absence of one
• Worked as a volunteer for Greenpeace in their program called Let Nature Do The Talking
Diploma: City School, Rio Rancho, NM – 2007
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Above par organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to demonstrate high quality services
• Able to stand for long hours
• Proven ability to handle a diversity of customers
Last updated on