Drafters work in construction companies where their work involves creating workable designs for the manufacturing of machines and buildings.
These professionals are highly skilled people and are in quite a demand in these days of computer-aided designs / AutoCAD.
If you are an entry-level job seeker for a drafter job, you will need to write a compelling resume to show your relevant skills and knowledge to the employer.
The following resume sample for the drafter position will help you apply for this position.
Related: Drafter Cover Letter
You can customize it as per your own skills and knowledge.
Drafter Resume Example (No Experience)
400 Pastel Street, Dallas, GA 77333
george @ email . com
Seeking a Drafter position at Meditech Designs, utilizing knowledge of computer-aided designs in conjunction to prepare detailed drawings of floors and elevations.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ months of functional experience in drafting construction layouts and assembly drawings
• Proficiency in inspection techniques, machining, materials, and their applications
• Understanding of the tolerance requirements for proper equipment functions
• In-depth knowledge of computer-aided design and drafting techniques
BS Degree Civil Engineering
University of Georgia – Dallas, GA – 2021
Cool Ridges – Dallas, GA
June 2021 – Aug 2021
• Reined in a roller coaster project that demanded layout plans for a commercial building on the immediate basis
• Drafted construction drawings, ploy layouts, water infrastructure, and subdivision layouts.
• Generated submittal packages based on several projects.
• Assisted clients with shopping for fabricated materials and decision-making.
• Investigated and resolved customer issues.
• Drew landscaping and laid out interiors.
• Made calculations for excavation activities when required.
• SolidWorks and Civil 3D
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Ability to analyze business periodicals
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Great communication skills