Resume writing for sales positions might seem to be a simple task but the competition an average resume faces these days makes it much more complicated in reality.
Consider an employer who is bombarded with many resumes for a single sales position, coming from equally qualified candidates.
In order to impress the recruiter, you can use one of the sales resume examples given below.
See also: Sales Cover Letter Sample
Sales Resume Sample 1
560 Olive Garden
Fermont, CA 56009
samuel .hopkins @ email . com
Innovative, organized sales representative with strong expertise in building and maintaining profitable PR. 9+ years of experience in customer services, sales, and product marketing. Expert in cold calling and referral base enhancement. A track record of exceeding assigned sales targets for given projects.
– Business Growth – Amount Capitalization
– Item Display – Customer Service
– Quality Survey – Territory Analysis
– Business Operations – Product Branding
– Merchandising – Funds Transfer
– Account Management – Product Demonstration
• Increased selling ratio of a new product by 60% through identification of target market and presenting appealing displays of the product.
• Revived a dying sales deal worth $3M with a major client who was on the verge of terminating the contract.
• Exceeded the given sales target for the year 2021 by 120%.
• Designed and implemented a sales quota workshop by performing brainstorming activities and joining forces with the marketing department.
HOISSEN.Inc, Fermont, CA
April 2017 – Present
• Greet customers and assist them in the whole purchase process stepwise
• Promote various packages and deals being offered by the company to enhance sales
• Deliver exceptional customer services to build and retain clientele
• Cold call customers using client referral base and up-sell various products
THE HERSHEY COMPANY, Fermont, CA
March 2013 – April 2017
• Maintained displays and appearance of the products to be sold
• Priced, stocked, and labeled all items after checking for quality assurance
• Guided customers about product features, warranty, and billing options
• Conducted market surveys to determine sales enhancement strategies for the company
ST. PAUL HGH SCHOOL, Fermont, CA, 2008
• Proficient in computer usage, social media, and MS office suite
• Trilingual: Fluent in English, French, and German
Sales Resume Sample 2 (Entry Level / Career Changers)
65 Stonecraft Road
Baltimore, MD 99993
ira @ email . com
Seeking a Sales Assistant position with Kraft Works, using the ability to work in a goal-oriented manner to achieve sales targets.
• Performing ongoing daily maintenance of all accounts from booking orders to brand allocation
• Processing data and generating routine reports regarding sales results, sales force earnings, and market conditions
• Integrating ad sales, brand essence, and sales processes
• Handling requests for proposals, insertion orders, editorial credits, and client communication
• Account Development • Presentation
• Customer Service and Retention
• Negotiation • Needs and Wants Assessment
• IT: MS Office Applications
• Account Relationship Management
• Attention to detail • Communication
Pulsepoint – Baltimore, MD
Mar 2022 – Sep 2022
• Assisted with daily administrative operations and processed incoming businesses
• Handled RFPs and prepared competitive reports
• Serviced clients in accordance with demand and supply
• Processed sales lead and performed trade show follow-up activities
• Processed sales data and progress reports
• Answered telephone calls and provided the required information
• Performed data entry services
Bachelors of Business Administration
Bloomfield University – Baltimore, MD
Majors: Sales and Marketing
• Ability to maintain organized and detailed paperwork
• Strong communication and multitasking skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Excellent ability to work under pressure