Working in a sales profession entails a lot from an individual because it is probably one of the most demanding jobs in the world.
A sales assistant, for instance, is required to assist customers with choices on what they can buy and to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience.
Your resume for sales assistant position is a summary of your education, relevant experience, attributes, and accomplishments.
In fact, this document is a great marketing tool to persuade your reader to call you to an interview!
Let us see what a less experienced sales assistant resume should contain regarding sections and content.
See also: sales assistant resume no experience
Sales Assistant Resume Sample (Less Experience)
992 Utica Avenue, Lorain, OH 63534
Looking for a Sales Assistant position, bringing hands-on experience in sales along with strong work ethics to provide customers with a perfect shopping experience.
• Worked as a Sales Assistant for over one year
• Exceptionally well versed in providing enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales guidance to customers
• Hands on experience in reviewing expired accounts and communicating with customers regarding timely payments
• Exceptional talent for processing sales reports
• Offered progressive retail sales support upping sales by 20% in one year
• Orchestrated smooth flow of sales operations by introducing “Sales as an Art” training sessions
Market Place – Lorain, OH | October 2018 – Present
• Assist customers with sales decision by providing real-time services
• Process sales lead and assure they are directed to the right member
• Perform trade shows follow up activities
• Coordinate and process advertising contracts and internal work orders
• Track production activities of accounts
• Create and update sales presentations
• Coordinate daily with other departments to ensure smooth execution of sales orders
University of Ohio, Lorain, OH – 2014
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Sales and Marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work accordingly
• Resourceful with a profound ability to work under tight deadlines